Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What happened to Avalon?

Anything happen? Or just lost the desire to be the best?

A shame to see one of the great clans of Celtic Heroes drop off.
Well in late 2017 they lost for 6 months straight from a clan with shop gear when they had raid gear and DG. They haven't been anything special since then. Maybe 5 prot kills and 3-4 gele since then. Lots of their clan members quit after so many months of being beat by shop gear. They favored Vit and Focus over Strength and Dex.

Kind of weird you're just now asking this lol. They tried to stay together the past year or so. Recently their 2nd chief quit just like Aileron did in 2017. They haven't even made an attempt at BT. The past week or so most of the current members have left Avalon and/or applied to join the dominant clan.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Hey Songz, good to see ya bud.

I see. Suppose Raid Gear was always how they stayed ahead. Musta been pissed that they were able to lose to store-bought gear.

I stopped playing the game for a while and stopped using the Forums pretty much altogether. Rhiannon is not what it once was and is no longer one of the top worlds in game so looking for a fresh start elsewhere. Epona seems to be the world of Choice.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

I see. Suppose Raid Gear was always how they stayed ahead. Musta been pissed that they were able to lose to store-bought gear.

I stopped playing the game for a while and stopped using the Forums pretty much altogether. Rhiannon is not what it once was and is no longer one of the top worlds in game so looking for a fresh start elsewhere. Epona seems to be the world of Choice.
Epona is overpopulated hardcore. I have a couple friends who play there. If you're going to xfer there you better be a big plat spender to get endgame gear since a lot of stuff is bought. They have like 10 more BT kills then morrigan at the moment. Morrigan is sitting at around 80 BT kills. I suggest figuring out if you want to go to a Dkp server or an Open Rolling server. I personally like dkp. People who work hard get the top tier stuff.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Epona is overpopulated hardcore. I have a couple friends who play there. If you're going to xfer there you better be a big plat spender to get endgame gear since a lot of stuff is bought. They have like 10 more BT kills then morrigan at the moment. Morrigan is sitting at around 80 BT kills. I suggest figuring out if you want to go to a Dkp server or an Open Rolling server. I personally like dkp. People who work hard get the top tier stuff.
Many players go to Epona to actually avoid spending plat, there are no shortages of plat items and plat items are cheapest on Epona, I know of countless people who have full edl eg toons with some of the best raid gear who have never spent plat. SO no plat buying is not something that is needed on Epona.
JDDT lvl 216 ranger
Rogue10 lvl 100+ rogue

----------
Epona
----------

Evil Clowns are always laughing, haha.

Well in late 2017 they lost for 6 months straight from a clan with shop gear when they had raid gear and DG. They haven't been anything special since then. Maybe 5 prot kills and 3-4 gele since then. Lots of their clan members quit after so many months of being beat by shop gear. They favored Vit and Focus over Strength and Dex.

Kind of weird you're just now asking this lol. They tried to stay together the past year or so. Recently their 2nd chief quit just like Aileron did in 2017. They haven't even made an attempt at BT. The past week or so most of the current members have left Avalon and/or applied to join the dominant clan.
Avalon didn't decline because they lost bosses. It had to do with a lack of interest after the direction the game started taking.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Avalon didn't decline because they lost bosses. It had to do with a lack of interest after the direction the game started taking.
Lol yeah they did :lol:

I was there during the whole process. They got spanked by shop gear because they favored focus and vit over str and Dex. Got mad, complained, still got spanked for another 3-4 months and then quit.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

I was there during the whole process. They got spanked by shop gear because they favored focus and vit over str and Dex. Got mad, complained, still got spanked for another 3-4 months and then quit.
They didn't suddenly just start getting outlocked because a few of them wore gear that wasn't dps minded. More and more quit and started playing other games that didn't require such a financial investment like the dragon eggs. It's a domino effect... If the only reason you play this game is because of the people and those people quit, so do you.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

They didn't suddenly just start getting outlocked because a few of them wore gear that wasn't dps minded. More and more quit and started playing other games that didn't require such a financial investment like the dragon eggs. It's a domino effect... If the only reason you play this game is because of the people and those people quit, so do you.
Wow it's like you weren't even there. Probably because you weren't. 50% of their endgame players quit over those months of losing Prot/gele. They started dying off well before dragons came out.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Wow it's like you weren't even there. Probably because you weren't. 50% of their endgame players quit over those months of losing Prot/gele. They started dying off well before dragons came out.
Sure. OK. If that's what you want to believe.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue