Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Daily log in rewards.

Is there a way to just turn off daily rewards? I will never use most of them. They take up space in my bag/bank and I can't bring myself to just drop them (dunno why). So I'd prefer to just not get them at all. ;)
Even the hero combo and purple bounty token?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Is there a way to just turn off daily rewards? I will never use most of them. They take up space in my bag/bank and I can't bring myself to just drop them (dunno why). So I'd prefer to just not get them at all. ;)
As nice as those are, I'd give them up just to not get all the other useless stuff dumped on me. I guess I just need to learn to let go and drop what I don't need. It just seems so wasteful and wrong. Shame I can't give them away to a lower level player that could actually use them.

I am thankful that they've implemented daily rewards....I would just like the option to opt out LOL.

As nice as those are, I'd give them up just to not get all the other useless stuff dumped on me. I guess I just need to learn to let go and drop what I don't need. It just seems so wasteful and wrong. Shame I can't give them away to a lower level player that could actually use them.

I am thankful that they've implemented daily rewards....I would just like the option to opt out LOL.
Ya I get that :lol:
I have way too many leystone fragments that will never be used...
Bob The God

Lol, yeah it would be nice to have the option to turn them off. At the moment I’m still using the rewards, but I know eventually I won’t be needing them. I never dropped anything I didn’t need either :? Dunno why I feel so guilty.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Lol, yeah it would be nice to have the option to turn them off. At the moment I’m still using the rewards, but I know eventually I won’t be needing them. I never dropped anything I didn’t need either :? Dunno why I feel so guilty.
Euh just use the potions and lixes while you're castle camping lol, one less inventory space to deal with then. Or drop it...
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

I find that the potions and elixirs are actually pretty nice to use at boss fights. Not uber helpful obviously, but any buff is a good buff - especially if trying to solo/small group a trickier boss.

I do agree that most of the daily rewards aren’t amazingly good...but I think of it as the rewards are there for the newer players. Midgame and endgame players usually have enough gold to be able to buy consumables...new players don’t, so getting some buffs are always nice.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I find that the potions and elixirs are actually pretty nice to use at boss fights. Not uber helpful obviously, but any buff is a good buff - especially if trying to solo/small group a trickier boss.

I do agree that most of the daily rewards aren’t amazingly good...but I think of it as the rewards are there for the newer players. Midgame and endgame players usually have enough gold to be able to buy consumables...new players don’t, so getting some buffs are always nice.
Something a few of us suggested back in the beta when this was to be introduced pushed for the idea of tiered daily log in rewards based off level range. One for low tier (1-100) another for mid game (100-180) and another for EG (180-240) so that way the daily rewards reflected different level ranges and could be targeted in a way where a 230 player doesn’t end up with 100 no trade leystone fragments.
I can’t remember exactly what the devs said, if anything, on this, but I wonder if it would be worth revisiting the idea.
Because I agree the current system works really well for lower levels (besides a lack of sigils :geek: if you can’t tell... I’m a real sigils addict), but it could be nifty to see something done for EG retention as well.
Bob The God

It does work well for lower levels but how long does someone stay a low level for? In one month u can actually get very far without the need to lix and that's only one of each item. In two month more likely than not everyone's gotten to a respectable level and then even any of the lixes don't look that appealing anymore, in two months that's only two of each daily reward.

To me the only items that seem worth anything to get once a month at any level are some hero elixirs and combos, sigils, mount/pet tokens, idols, fashion tokens, bank/backpack expansions, mount whistle, any colour bounty tokens, maybe bone shards and summoning stones and any other quest related thing like that (or maybe not idk). Really anything else isn't that great but I could've missed something.

Then again like schwing said people abuse the system, but if people want to be sad like that why not let them it's not hurtin anyone.

Something a few of us suggested back in the beta when this was to be introduced pushed for the idea of tiered daily log in rewards based off level range. One for low tier (1-100) another for mid game (100-180) and another for EG (180-240) so that way the daily rewards reflected different level ranges and could be targeted in a way where a 230 player doesn’t end up with 100 no trade leystone fragments.
I can’t remember exactly what the devs said, if anything, on this, but I wonder if it would be worth revisiting the idea.
Because I agree the current system works really well for lower levels (besides a lack of sigils :geek: if you can’t tell... I’m a real sigils addict), but it could be nifty to see something done for EG retention as well.
This would be perfect! I wonder why they chose not to go with that suggestion since it makes perfect sense.