Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cannot connect to server

Some suggestions I gave to my friends were:
1) Clear the app (if you have not played for at least 5 minutes since your last session)
2) Wait until animations have completely loaded
3) Enter log in details (if necessary)
4) Wait again until animations are up to speed and the log in button is ready to click

These seem to work for me when logging into any of my accounts or changing between characters.
This appears to be working the best
Don’t hit “continue”, as Swee pointed out instead go to log in and hit sign in instead of continue. From what I’ve seen this solves the issue every time.
Currently can’t even get past the login screen... rarely click “continue” and still having problems.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

Is there anyways we can get a quality of life update anytime soon? Idc if it's little fixes here and there. I tried to get my wife to play this past week after I FINALLY got her to try playing again. She told me the game was too slow to move and do things to even play leisurely. Low-key that hurt me the most cause I wanted her to play CH with me :cry: now she won't and has lost that motivation to even try lol.

QUALITY OF LIFE UPDATE PLEASE
Please keep threads on topic, post in feedback and suggestions if you have ideas for future content or changes!
What in the Crom are you talking about? This is exactly on topic? Stop acting like a mod. A quality of life update would help. The lag and not connecting to server are all connected. It's not this 1 time that it's happening. It's been happening a while. Obviously if you played you would know. Stop pretending like you're helping.

No server connection and crappy gameplay sure as hell go into this conversation. It's not derailing. It's not a different subject. It literally adds onto the conversation. It gives content to VR that if things continue they will lose more players and new ones as well.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Wouldn't consider this post 'quality of life' related. QoL implies interface changes, or better interactions with game mechanics. Lag and an inability to connect literally makes the game unplayable.

But yes, people in Crom have also had issues. Restart fixed it for a few of them.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

1) Clear the app (if you have not played for at least 5 minutes since your last session)
4) Wait again until animations are up to speed and the log in button is ready to click

These seem to work for me when logging into any of my accounts or changing between characters.
Don’t hit “continue”, as Swee pointed out instead go to log in and hit sign in instead of continue. From what I’ve seen this solves the issue every time.
Sadly, not every time. Locked out here, even with this work around.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Sadly, not every time. Locked out here, even with this work around.
Got it to work. In.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

No problem here. I can login and logout smooooothly.

Dw itll happen to you soon enough xD i went all day without it happening and now i cant even log in
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon