Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cannot connect to server

Oops... Ignore my original post ._. People having difficulty logging in on Gwyd too, just seems no one brought it up until I asked :oops: :?
Lies u just don’t pay me any attention :cry:
Not my fault your post got buried in our clan’s normal shenanigans :oops: :?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Yesterday i couldnt even get onto the app. The game would crash before i could even get to the login screen. Tried it a dozen times before turning ny phone off and on. It worked fine after that
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Some suggestions I gave to my friends were:
1) Clear the app (if you have not played for at least 5 minutes since your last session)
2) Wait until animations have completely loaded
3) Enter log in details (if necessary)
4) Wait again until animations are up to speed and the log in button is ready to click

These seem to work for me when logging into any of my accounts or changing between characters.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Some suggestions I gave to my friends were:
1) Clear the app (if you have not played for at least 5 minutes since your last session)
2) Wait until animations have completely loaded
3) Enter log in details (if necessary)
4) Wait again until animations are up to speed and the log in button is ready to click

These seem to work for me when logging into any of my accounts or changing between characters.
This appears to be working the best
Don’t hit “continue”, as Swee pointed out instead go to log in and hit sign in instead of continue. From what I’ve seen this solves the issue every time.
Bob The God

Morrigan is having troubles as well. I myself tried logging in for about 30 minutes with no luck. It's happened the past few days for me and is getting worse and worse. I've tried different devices, wifi, data, hotspot, and still no luck. I tried clearing cache from the game as well.

Multiple clan members I have talked to are having the same problems. It's especially annoying when a boss spawns or is about to spawn and you can't log on to help you're friends and fellow players. First the lag, then hotswap lag, now not even logging on.

Is there anyways we can get a quality of life update anytime soon? Idc if it's little fixes here and there. I tried to get my wife to play this past week after I FINALLY got her to try playing again. She told me the game was too slow to move and do things to even play leisurely. Low-key that hurt me the most cause I wanted her to play CH with me :cry: now she won't and has lost that motivation to even try lol.

QUALITY OF LIFE UPDATE PLEASE
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Is there anyways we can get a quality of life update anytime soon? Idc if it's little fixes here and there. I tried to get my wife to play this past week after I FINALLY got her to try playing again. She told me the game was too slow to move and do things to even play leisurely. Low-key that hurt me the most cause I wanted her to play CH with me :cry: now she won't and has lost that motivation to even try lol.

QUALITY OF LIFE UPDATE PLEASE
Please keep threads on topic, post in feedback and suggestions if you have ideas for future content or changes!
Bob The God