Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regarding Druid Leveling

Levelling a Druid as your first toon if you won’t buy plat is likely a very very bad idea.
How so? Besides energy regeneration druids are pretty easy to play. With a few sigils however this can be fixed pretty easily.
No class is a “walk in the park” but I don’t think druids are all that abysmal. And there is so much Druid gear just sitting around if you can get into a feeder or lower tier clan you will most likely be geared up in no time.
They’re awful dps, skills get interrupted so much levelling and you can get stuck in max curse and waste mins of lix if you can’t re bark because of interruptions. Druids really suck to level even with plvl
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Levelling a Druid as your first toon if you won’t buy plat is likely a very very bad idea.
How so? Besides energy regeneration druids are pretty easy to play. With a few sigils however this can be fixed pretty easily.
No class is a “walk in the park” but I don’t think druids are all that abysmal. And there is so much Druid gear just sitting around if you can get into a feeder or lower tier clan you will most likely be geared up in no time.
They’re awful dps, skills get interrupted so much levelling and you can get stuck in max curse and waste mins of lix if you can’t re bark because of interruptions. Druids really suck to level even with plvl
I’ve never had interruptions that bad, they get annoying that is for sure but I’ve never ended up cursed on a lix ever unless I get stuck with a bunch of adds.
I love the old fashioned root and attack strat as well. No interruptions that way but boy does roots use a lot of energy.

I guess not everyone is meant to be able to level a Druid ;)
I know I don’t normally have that degree of patience.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Skills do get interrupted quite a bit, but steps can be taken to prevent that...using roots in your build will help a lot (excluding ranged attack mobs), and howling wind will help with any auto attacking mobs.

Their DPS may be a little lower because they are slower....but their overall damage is pretty good. Running with maxed out damage skills like Vines, Storm Touch and Lightning Strike can be pretty good. Of course, as you get to late game it gets harder, but that's the case with any class. The main reason (imo) that Druids have it harder at late game is because they don't really have any consumables (hastes) or skills (attunements) that significantly boost their damage, unlike the other classes. If that were to be changed in some way by VR, then I think that Druids and Mages would have it a lot better with soloing.

It takes patience, and you can't speed level a Druid...but it is still doable. Taking breaks between mobs to catch up energy and hp and rebuff is occasionally necessary.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I basically solo'd my druid to 227, with minimal problems. I was only group leveling for a couple levels around lvl 200. Otherwise, pure solo leveling. I'd maybe run 1 lix a day. But from 221 on, I never lixed due to diminishing returns on exp. (except, for the hounds bounty in arcane, those dogs are nasty, even winded)
Lvl 1 touch never gets interrupted. I used a root build until around 125, then howling winds ever since. Max lightning, vines, bees storm, wind.... the remaining points to your favorite skill. I put my extras in the other dot heal (forget it's name) and a bunny for pet. It's heal and lvl 1 touch is enough to keep u going.
But you will want energy sigs fairly soon. Running 8k-15k energy (depending on gear), you need energy sigs....

I've got a couple other toons close to lvl 200, but didn't enjoy playing them anywhere near as much as I enjoyed druid....
druid life isn't for the faint of heart.