Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Daily log in rewards.

Not really rekt infant. It's wrecked btw so learn how to spell.

One purple token a month isn't going to hurt you in revenu but gives some of it something to look forward to at the end of those 30 days. Plus you significantly nerfed the purple bounties or removed them completely, went over a month of doing max bounties and didn't get one purple token and only a hand full of greens. Ninja nerf there!

This comment shows how unprofessional you are? You speak down to your players like this?
Whoo boy. if rekt annoys you, spending time on the internet or texting the majority of people must really give ya a headache.

Schwing's point was directly in response to your comment that "nothing is given for free". He commented otherwise, and I agree with him. Yes, it is much slower...but that's the point of platinum, to speed things up for a cost.

Bringing up alleged bounty quest changes isn't really relevant to this thread.

I personally really like that Schwing is willing to pop onto the forums and share his honest opinion as a person (honestly he doesn't do it enough imo ;) ). It may or may not be "professional" in your opinion, but that doesn't really mean anything. People can have very different opinions of what "professional" is.

The way I look at it in my day-to-day life is that if you want a respectful answer, be respectful when asking.
This topic is about the purple bounty tokens being taken out the daily rewards, schwings comment was suggesting we got these for free in-game, me pointing out that we don't get these for free in-game anymore is pretty relevant to this topic.

No one was asking a question, I made a negative comment which was countered by a smart remark.

Professional is professional, it means exactly the same thing to everyone. It really can't mean anything else.

And for his honesty opinion, u know as well as i that that was a smart remark or comment.
I think one of us is reading this thread completely wrong. It seems to me that this thread is about bounty pledges being removed from the daily rewards (the items that you trade in for extra bounties). Not the purple bounty token (Hunter's Prize). Those are still in the daily rewards list on my characters.

The pledges are received for free in the game, and you can get the green/purple tokens for free too (by free, meaning that you don't have to pay real money for it...obviously you have to complete quests to get them).

I guess my confusion is that I'm not sure what you mean by "we don't get these for free in-game". Schwing is right that pretty much every single item can be received in the game without the player in question paying a cent of real money. The only exceptions (that come to mind) are extra hotbar and character slots.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Because Celtic hero devs have never liked giving back to their player base, don't like giving anything away for free. This community has gotten so use to it now that no one here will have any problems with it.
I guess that's why pretty much everything can be acquired without a player personally spending money.
Lol when the staff just come to threads to roast players instead of staying on topic and responding to the question
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Because Celtic hero devs have never liked giving back to their player base, don't like giving anything away for free. This community has gotten so use to it now that no one here will have any problems with it.
I guess that's why pretty much everything can be acquired without a player personally spending money.
Lol when the staff just come to threads to roast players instead of staying on topic and responding to the question
It’s not like players derailed this topic all on their own or anything ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Because tradable 1 bounty pledge every month is far too op. Not like u could get 10x that by collecting remains instead of making lvl 1s to far daily rewards
Unfortunately it was being abused, several players had created numerous accounts to “farm” them. One in particular had 800+ accounts (No I can’t see the point either effort/reward) purely for the daily reward and this specific item. Last thing we need is more junk accounts so removing it was the best solution that didn’t require an app update.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Because tradable 1 bounty pledge every month is far too op. Not like u could get 10x that by collecting remains instead of making lvl 1s to far daily rewards
Unfortunately it was being abused, several players had created numerous accounts to “farm” them. One in particular had 800+ accounts (No I can’t see the point either effort/reward) purely for the daily reward and this specific item. Last thing we need is more junk accounts so removing it was the best solution that didn’t require an app update.

Wow 800 that’s crazy, I didn’t realise it had gone and I’m guess quite a few people didn’t either.

I love the dailies some are not useful but they are still free none the less, I’m sure there isn’t one person who doesn’t appreciate at least one of the daily rewards we get.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Whoo boy. if rekt annoys you, spending time on the internet or texting the majority of people must really give ya a headache.

Schwing's point was directly in response to your comment that "nothing is given for free". He commented otherwise, and I agree with him. Yes, it is much slower...but that's the point of platinum, to speed things up for a cost.

Bringing up alleged bounty quest changes isn't really relevant to this thread.

I personally really like that Schwing is willing to pop onto the forums and share his honest opinion as a person (honestly he doesn't do it enough imo ;) ). It may or may not be "professional" in your opinion, but that doesn't really mean anything. People can have very different opinions of what "professional" is.

The way I look at it in my day-to-day life is that if you want a respectful answer, be respectful when asking.
This topic is about the purple bounty tokens being taken out the daily rewards, schwings comment was suggesting we got these for free in-game, me pointing out that we don't get these for free in-game anymore is pretty relevant to this topic.

No one was asking a question, I made a negative comment which was countered by a smart remark.

Professional is professional, it means exactly the same thing to everyone. It really can't mean anything else.

And for his honesty opinion, u know as well as i that that was a smart remark or comment.
I think one of us is reading this thread completely wrong. It seems to me that this thread is about bounty pledges being removed from the daily rewards (the items that you trade in for extra bounties). Not the purple bounty token (Hunter's Prize). Those are still in the daily rewards list on my characters.

The pledges are received for free in the game, and you can get the green/purple tokens for free too (by free, meaning that you don't have to pay real money for it...obviously you have to complete quests to get them).

I guess my confusion is that I'm not sure what you mean by "we don't get these for free in-game". Schwing is right that pretty much every single item can be received in the game without the player in question paying a cent of real money. The only exceptions (that come to mind) are extra hotbar and character slots.
Think that one of us is me, just read the op. My points r still valid tho.

I read the op wrong but my points was still valid at the time, just transferred to the bounty pledges. Now u say people was abusing them esp with that one person havin over 800 accounts it makes sense to remove them although I don't agree that everyone has to suffer just because of a few sad people.

800 accounts or 800 toons tho? I really can't see people bein that sad they'd change accounts 800 times just to get daily rewards, that'd take me personally all day.

Ty, that makes more sense
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I read the op wrong but my points was still valid at the time, just transferred to the bounty pledges. Now u say people was abusing them esp with that one person havin over 800 accounts it makes sense to remove them although I don't agree that everyone has to suffer just because of a few sad people.

800 accounts or 800 toons tho? I really can't see people bein that sad they'd change accounts 800 times just to get daily rewards, that'd take me personally all day.
Maybe a counter fix could be to make them no trade bounty pledges next time there is a game update?
From the sound of it, this change seems to have been done to prevent the abuse of it without requiring a game update, so maybe the next time there is a game update we can see a fix that reenables them?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at