Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Newbie Help

I am brand new to this game.

a) Can someone tell me which server is highly populated so that I do not feel alone all the time and I can see some players ?

b) I am interested in playing a class that can self heal and can survive (tanky). Do not care about much about dps as I am more interested in surviving/healing

c) Does this game have any concept of Auction Houses ?

d) Finally what premium items should I buy that can help my leveling/combat better ?

Re: Newbie Help

I am brand new to this game.
First of all, welcome!
a) Can someone tell me which server is highly populated so that I do not feel alone all the time and I can see some players ?
I believe Epona and Taranis are currently the most populated.
b) I am interested in playing a class that can self heal and can survive (tanky). Do not care about much about dps as I am more interested in surviving/healing
Druids are really the only ones that fit that criteria. They can even do decent amount of DPS, but they're not an easy class to play. Warriors don't really have a heal, but are a lot easier to level in the long run.
c) Does this game have any concept of Auction Houses ?
Yes there is an Auction House in the castle (next to the bank).
d) Finally what premium items should I buy that can help my leveling/combat better ?
Experience lixes give 4 times the xp you would normally get. I would stick to just using those until you hit a higher level.

There are also health and energy lixes that give their corresponding regen.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your gaming experience... this is a great game and my favorite mobile game.

And I believe Armo just answered your questions spot-on...
Just to go into more detail about the lixes, a common way for players to level faster is to get knowledge elixirs (super lixes would be best, as normal lixes don’t give as much xp and heroic lixes are too expensive) and use them while killing mobs/enemies your level or a little higher. You could also get haste (increase the speed at which you hit the enemy) lixes, health regen lixes, and energy regen lixes to use along with the super knowledge lixes (sks) to make killing mobs easier. Some of the richer players might use combo lixes, which are a mixture of all of those and some other lixes.
Sorry for the info overload but I thought it might be important to mention how to use them lol.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Only thing I can think of to add to Armo's answers would be:

Servers:
Epona, Gwydion, Rosmerta, Arawn, are all populated and strong servers, but really almost all servers are decently populated and strong enough to kill the top EG bosses. You shouldn't feel alone on any server.
If you wanted to do some research before picking one I would recommend going to each servers subforum and look around and see which server you find the most appealing :) There really isn't one answer to this question and it's all up to the individual!

As for plat items:
The biggest recommendation I would make is to buy chests to sell for gold. This is the best deal on the plat store. I would also recommend picking up a few backpack expansions as well as hotbar expansions. Depending upon class I usually recommend getting a total of 3-4 pages+ for hotbars and at least 100 backpack spots
If you wanted to just buy items straight through the plat store, or were wondering what premium items to buy with gold from other players, I would recommend super knowledge elixirs (experience lixs), sigils (people always underestimate the value of sigils, especially at early game stages, but they can really help a lot and become a necessary end game investment so no harm investing early).

I hope this helps!
--Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Nothing new for me to add as you've been given the best answer already but I'll tell u what I did to find my server which was the strongest and most populated at the time, I honestly just checked the leader boards and made my desicion from that. Not sure if the leader boards are even around now, I've not noticed them for a while but that's cus I've not been looking for em lol

Nothing new for me to add as you've been given the best answer already but I'll tell u what I did to find my server which was the strongest and most populated at the time, I honestly just checked the leader boards and made my desicion from that. Not sure if the leader boards are even around now, I've not noticed them for a while but that's cus I've not been looking for em lol
Leaderboards are okay, but the metric for strength is the aggregate level of toons in the clan and thus doesn’t lend any credence to ability to organize, kill mobs, or even how many EG players there are.
For example the server I’m in now is not one of the top 3 on leaderboards yet was one of the first 3 to kill BT.

Honestly though, all servers are pretty great, each with their own unique quirks and systems for loot distribution and inter clan dynamics.
If strength is all you care about Epona is the strongest it gets, no question there, but with so many variables to choose from when picking a server I don’t recommend basing your decision on any one stat, I regret doing that with my first server...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at