Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Solo Class

Looking for a class that suits my play style the best. Completely casual, maybe an hour or two a night if I get the chance. Don't plan on raiding or spending plat. Not looking to speed level, but want to be able to solo without struggling. I want to be able to solo the hardest mobs possible without having to spend tons of plat or potions. Was thinking either Druid or Ranger possibly? Any advice from experiences players is appreciated.

Re: Solo Class

I’d say a hybrid warrior based off of what you’re looking for. It’s a fun way to play the game and the best way to solo in the way you want.

Dex Ranger is a good choice as well because of bolas and the defense dex gives, but bolas doesn’t work against ranged mobs and in areas where mobs are close together (which happens a lot). That’s where the ranger class falls off. Light heal is also a good bonus. Rangers also lack in good dps skills which makes leveling them a pain as you rely on autos so much.

I wouldn’t recommend druid
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Thank you for your reply. So warriors can solo hard named mobs easiest out of all the classes, without the need of platinum, etc?
Hard mobs yes, bosses no. Rangers can solo bosses, but they’re not the best when it comes to leveling
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

When you guys say mages are good, I’m planning on no plat and no raid gear since I’m only going to solo, only what I can farm or buy with gold. Are mages still good for that play style? I just want to solo named mobs without paying tons of money to become a god.

Im a solo warrior and its fun. I never group and i dont join clan. 200+ str and 200+ vit. 5 dex and 10 focus. I just put stats to vit and str. Im happy with my warrior.

Last edited by PrinceLelouch on Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Deffo no druid lmao you will be incredibly weak with no good gear.

You also won’t get far into endgame if you decide not to raid as clans will not give you items (given you’re solo aswell)

As you aren’t buying plat and with a short play time you will struggle to find enough gold to afford much gear and armour items like frozen stuff. I’m not sure if this is the best option for you buddy

You would be surprised how fun a clan environment is. It gives a sense of comradeship and adds another degree to this game, it’s something I keep playing for.

The problem with warriors is it has one pretty bad healing skill and your gunna want to use those points in a dps skill. I'd say a ranger for sure, theirs plenty of areas where u can 1v1. There defo built to solo, with bolas and enough dex (I usually go all dex to solo) you'll have no problem with close and ranged mobs except mages but there always a pain for any class except druids. However your gunna struggle with any class in the game if u don't have the basics, off-hand weapon costing 250k (225k for rangers), speed gloves costing 120k? Idk, and atleast a 20 energy regeneration ammy costing 130k (ranger offhand regens also). Rangers are also the cheapest class imo, tbh with just the 250k offhand I would say that's the bare minimum you'll need but you'll still be struggling but can manage.