Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best DPS Ammy

Looking for different opinions on the best overall amulet in the game for any DPS class. Many say it is Wyld sun ammy, but it seems to hit abysmally low on EG bosses. I'm currently running the Stargem Stormcaller ammy, which seems to have the best ability. But what's your opinion?

Re: Best DPS Ammy

Looking for different opinions on the best overall amulet in the game for any DPS class. Many say it is Wyld sun ammy, but it seems to hit abysmally low on EG bosses. I'm currently running the Stargem Stormcaller ammy, which seems to have the best ability. But what's your opinion?
Max dps would be runic ammy.
Runic ammy>royal (and imp?) bt ammy.

Runic valour Ammy except when ur 225 then wyldshrine sun is op
:lol:

On a serious note now tho:

Godly BT ammy > runic ammy > imperial BT ammy > stargem storm ammy > royal BT ammy > wyld sun ammy
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Wyld sun gets alot of false praise. Yes, it is a great locking ammy, but the stalker ammy just demolishes it in total dps. Yes, I know if someone else uses the skill itll override, its an unlikely occurrence though. But lets say worse case situation, someone casts it right after you do, you still hit for 2k, and the direct damage on the ammy will outdo it.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Runic valour Ammy except when ur 225 then wyldshrine sun is op
:lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note now tho:

Godly BT ammy > runic ammy > imperial BT ammy > stargem storm ammy > royal BT ammy > wyld sun ammy
Agreed. This is purely on DPS. I myself would use royal/imp BT ammy at primes and geles with full Dg. Just for survivability. I wish they added like at least 50 heat dmg to BT ammys. And increase by 25 for each tier. Having a shop bought ammy be stronger then raid gear blows my mind.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.