Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Loyal Player Interested in Recovering Old Account

Hiya! I'm Miss Black! Long story short, my boyfriend and I started playing this MMO in late 2017 (I became inactive in early 2018, probably sometime in January...so about a year ago). Life got busy and gaming fell to the wayside and I let my account go innactive.

I can't seem to remember my account username but I sure I know the email/password and most of the other account details. If someone could just point me in the right direction I'd love to continue playing as my Druid, Miss Black on the Gwydion server (I recently triend creating a character with the same name on the same server and couldn't so I know she's still out there somewhere). We love Cetlic Heros and it is (by far) one of best quality MMO's out there available for Andriod! I spent a lot of time and money on making this character kick ass and I'm hoping someone can help me get her back (I'm not ready to give her up yet)!

Thank you,
Miss Black

Re: Loyal Player Interested in Recovering Old Account

For account retrieval you will have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?