Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

6 star spawns lowered?

#1
It seems like ever since the server switched to the new one (forgot the name) the previous update of increasing 6 stars, has gone back to the old chances of fulls. Idk if this was adjusted with the transition of servers but seems like less fulls have spawned lately
DL and edl bosses is which I’m referring to

Re: 6 star spawns lowered?

#4
Chico wrote:It seems like ever since the server switched to the new one (forgot the name) the previous update of increasing 6 stars, has gone back to the old chances of fulls. Idk if this was adjusted with the transition of servers but seems like less fulls have spawned lately
DL and edl bosses is which I’m referring to


lol sadly they nerfed the six star spawns in an update years ago, pretty sure it was the Unity update when it happened and they never said anything, so i wouldn't expect anything. idk about any recently though, but i wouldnt expect them to tell you if they did :lol:

Re: 6 star spawns lowered?

#5
tayilern wrote:
Chico wrote:It seems like ever since the server switched to the new one (forgot the name) the previous update of increasing 6 stars, has gone back to the old chances of fulls. Idk if this was adjusted with the transition of servers but seems like less fulls have spawned lately
DL and edl bosses is which I’m referring to


lol sadly they nerfed the six star spawns in an update years ago, pretty sure it was the Unity update when it happened and they never said anything, so i wouldn't expect anything. idk about any recently though, but i wouldnt expect them to tell you if they did :lol:


But they buffed the rates of 6 stars spawn when they lowered the spawn time. Just seems like lately I’ve seen less fulls then I did before

Re: 6 star spawns lowered?

#6
Chico wrote:
tayilern wrote:
Chico wrote:It seems like ever since the server switched to the new one (forgot the name) the previous update of increasing 6 stars, has gone back to the old chances of fulls. Idk if this was adjusted with the transition of servers but seems like less fulls have spawned lately
DL and edl bosses is which I’m referring to


lol sadly they nerfed the six star spawns in an update years ago, pretty sure it was the Unity update when it happened and they never said anything, so i wouldn't expect anything. idk about any recently though, but i wouldnt expect them to tell you if they did :lol:


But they buffed the rates of 6 stars spawn when they lowered the spawn time. Just seems like lately I’ve seen less fulls then I did before


Before they nerfed it for unity, 6 star mobs were much more common, afterwards we started seeing a fk ton of 5* like doomclaw and tbh doomclaw almost never spawned before unity, it was usually stonefang elite. All I can think of is they're tryna make it harder to make gold. I don't think they should be making decisions like that considering how little most of them play.

Re: 6 star spawns lowered?

#7
tayilern wrote:
Chico wrote:
tayilern wrote:
lol sadly they nerfed the six star spawns in an update years ago, pretty sure it was the Unity update when it happened and they never said anything, so i wouldn't expect anything. idk about any recently though, but i wouldnt expect them to tell you if they did :lol:


But they buffed the rates of 6 stars spawn when they lowered the spawn time. Just seems like lately I’ve seen less fulls then I did before


Before they nerfed it for unity, 6 star mobs were much more common, afterwards we started seeing a fk ton of 5* like doomclaw and tbh doomclaw almost never spawned before unity, it was usually stonefang elite. All I can think of is they're tryna make it harder to make gold. I don't think they should be making decisions like that considering how little most of them play.

Yes I noticed this too, so many meteor 5stars, doom claw always instead of stone fang. Smh vr. I think they want ppl to progress slower. I have killed eye of Crom 30 times but no 6 star.
Nee 229
ApplesBe 225
GetBashedX 221
Rainyy 200

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests