Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beta reward

If we signed up with an account but then move servers, are we able to change where our beta reward will go when it comes out ? Planning on moving server and want to know if I can change what toon gets it (if I get it lmao )

Re: Beta reward

If we signed up with an account but then move servers, are we able to change where our beta reward will go when it comes out ? Planning on moving server and want to know if I can change what toon gets it (if I get it lmao )
Probably not, but it won't be for a while anyways since they aren't giving them out till next content update, which most of us hope they fix all the bugs before moving onto new content. You also have to have report bugs in the right beta forum during beta. They aren't giving it to everyone who participated.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I think in the past betas, a couple players had asked Support to send the item to a different character, and it was done. I suspect that was a one time only thing though, so don't expect it to happen this time.

My recommendation is to ask, I am a firm believer in the notion that you won't get an answer if you don't ask a question....but that being said, don't plan on it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I'll be contacting recipients with what character and server they want to receive the reward on. Once it has been delivered, we won't be able to transfer the item to another character.
Any way we could get a timeline? A reasonable one? Not like "sometime in the foreseeable future" but more on the lines of "Somewhere between a week and a month"

Can you also let us know when these notifications go out? Or when they will go out so we can look out for them? Some people don't log into forums every day.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I think in the past betas, a couple players had asked Support to send the item to a different character, and it was done. I suspect that was a one time only thing though, so don't expect it to happen this time.

My recommendation is to ask, I am a firm believer in the notion that you won't get an answer if you don't ask a question....but that being said, don't plan on it.
He did already ask lol that's what this topic was for :P

I'll be contacting recipients with what character and server they want to receive the reward on. Once it has been delivered, we won't be able to transfer the item to another character.
Thanks for clearing it up for me

It’s a free reward
Relax :lol:

Although rip me, spent all my time in feedback and did 0 bug reports (I think) so no reward for me :lol:

There haven’t even been beta rewards for past 5 or so betas, just be happy that they are giving them for this one :)
And more than that be thankful for the beta’s and for being welcomed to participate!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Any way we could get a timeline? A reasonable one? Not like "sometime in the foreseeable future" but more on the lines of "Somewhere between a week and a month"

Can you also let us know when these notifications go out? Or when they will go out so we can look out for them? Some people don't log into forums every day.
The beta reward will be coming out with the next big update this Spring. We don't have a set date on when that will be, but right out we're hoping for early April. Again, that's the projected release and has not been finalized or confirmed.

Players will receive a notice to the email they registered with for the Unity Beta, but I will make an announcement here on the forums too. Also, players will have a few weeks to submit their character information before distribution.

All unclaimed rewards get sent to bob the mage (just kidding).