Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: App Not Available

Hello Everyone,

There is an issue with the Store Page, which we are working with the App Store team to resolve quickly.

It doesn't have anything to due with publishing the drop rates, as they were available in game before this incident, nor did it have anything to do with screen recording as Celtic Heroes has never had this functionality

Hello,

Celtic Heroes is back in the App Store.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and appreciate your patience while we work with Apple to get it back ASAP. :)

Dang, guess Apple was tired of VR :lol:
its because of those undisclosed loot box rates ;)

whatever it is i'm sure it will get fixed soon (at least I hope it will be).

from what i've seen this is an apple only thing, I downloaded CH on an android emulator the other night.

They have added loot drop rating in chests
Rip shows how long it’s been since I opened a chest...
Guess I’ve been sober of my chest opening addiction for too long :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

from what i've seen this is an apple only thing, I downloaded CH on an android emulator the other night.

You wouldn’t notice it anyway, have to scroll to the very bottom
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Dang, guess Apple was tired of VR :lol:

I'm calling bs on those numbers!!! ONLY 7% chance at fash tokens? Lololol maybe somebody at apple plays ch and also called bs lol

So I guess after all it was the screen recording code that made Celtic Heroes being removed from the App Store :D
*FACEPALM*
Screen recording from what I've seen in news releases for apple's request is apps that record user's activity, not the ability for users to use recording software (like apple's own built in screen recording software) to record.
Also apple hasn't started to remove apps from the appstore for this yet, they only sent out a release saying developers have t time until they will be removed.
Thus, it is safe to say this is not why CH was removed. More than likely it was just an error that got fixed almost as quickly as it occured.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

You wouldn’t notice it anyway, have to scroll to the very bottom
How long have the drop rates been disclosed now? First time I've seen anything on forums, or anywhere tbh so it has to be a recent thing that has happened.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

^ it's been around a week, that's when the first pic was posted about them on the forums anyway. VR Knows they mean absolutely nothing though, theres too much stuff crammed into these chests and those drop rates are very vague. Most likely there like that so apples satisfied and the player base still have no clue

^ it's been around a week, that's when the first pic was posted about them on the forums anyway. VR Knows they mean absolutely nothing though, theres too much stuff crammed into these chests and those drop rates are very vague. Most likely there like that so apples satisfied and the player base still have no clue
Yeah Jan 28th was when it was first posted here...and yes, VR and the majority of the player base knows that it means absolutely nothing. It was simply to appease the half a dozen players who so desperately wanted to know, as well as the Apple guidelines.

The rates seem pretty clear to me though.

As for the app page...I noticed a client update to the app yesterday, so it’s possible there was some issue with that. Regardless, it’s fixed now, so there’s not really any point in discussing it much more.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!