Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Weapon queries

I'm pretty new. Still learning a lot. I reviewed the FAQ, and Guides, but did not find any answers.

I'm trying to equip a weapon with req 200 str, I clear all of the req's, Right class, no level req, Have the skill, but cant equip. It's an Important Item. Is that relevant? Im at 165 (202) str. Is that also relevant? What other causes could be blocking me from using it?

How do I compare a 2hand weapon versus dualwield's dps? (Does dualwield always fire? Is a offhand weapon simply additive to your mainhand's damage, and uses the mainhand's speed? Like a Golden Sword is +200 Fire to your mainhand)

On my mount I only see my mainhand swinging, is Dualwield ignored for DPS while mounted or is it just a graphical quirk?

Thanks for any help and answers.

Re: Weapon queries

Like Kitty said, stat requirements don’t count boosts, only the base amount.

Your offhand weapon only adds to your overall damage...there’s no offhand speed. In pretty much every single case, an offhand and a mainhand is way better than a two handed weapon, because most offhand weapons have really good stats.

The mount attacking thing is purely graphical. The benefits from the offhand are applied whenever it’s equipped.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!