Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Sharing, Admin

After hours of fun to read all post here my question... How can I prove I'm not sharing account? What if I play on PC/ANOTHER iPhone? Here is 3 devices but 1 player I just don't know how to proof the support that... What if CH check for IP I'm playing at 4 diff wifi... How can I prove this ? and how time until they answer me ..? I send an email but I got no confirmation they receive the email is it normal? is support gonna understand? And idk if admin could just check this untill weekend so i can play .. sorry for posting but i want to ask my question

Re: Account Sharing,

After hours of fun to read all post here my question... How can I prove I'm not sharing account? What if I play on PC/ANOTHER iPhone? Here is 3 devices but 1 player I just don't know how to proof the support that... What if CH check for IP I'm playing at 4 diff wifi... How can I prove this ? and how time until they answer me ..? I send an email but I got no confirmation they receive the email is it normal? is support gonna understand? And idk if admin could just check this untill weekend so i can play .. sorry for posting but i want to ask my question

What’s your situation here? It kinda seems like you are asking for some excuses that could be used to appeal a ban for account sharing, though I’m a jaded old guy, so that guess may not necessarily be accurate (I don’t know your situation aside from what you posted here).

If you are playing the same account between a PC and 2 different phones, that shouldn’t really be a problem....the IP address would probably be the same in most cases, if you swap devices at home. The weird thing is...how/why are you playing off of 4 different wifi connections? I can understand maybe 2 different wifi connections with 2 different devices, if you play at work and home, for example. I’m sure they’d see a pattern for that kind of situation. But if there were logins from IPs that are extremely far apart in a short span of time on different devices, that seems much more likely that the account is being shared.

Either way, it may take Support a couple days to respond to your email. Investigating a shared account likely takes quite a bit of investigation, since it will probably require a lot of digging through logs.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Account Sharing, Admin

I log one time with my VPN ACCIDENTALLY, Also here why 4 "ips" in the last week, First ip is my wifi company that I have change so "2ips" I'm also playing at school 3 ips and my PHONE INTERNET SO 4, But I read posts they check phone id and not checking ip.. and there is no excuse.. I'm just asking my question like everyone

Re: Account Sharing, Admin

The different IPs should all be roughly in the same geolocation though, (excluding the VPN). If Support looks and sees that the account is regularly being logged into from 2 extremely far apart distances (i.e. completely different state/province, or even countries), then it’s possible that it’s multiple users on the account.

If it’s really just you, just be patient and let Support come to the same conclusion. If your account is temporarily banned (based on your reaction that’s kinda what I’m guessing?) then just take a short break from the game and unwind. Theoretically, if you really were sharing the account and got caught....well, learn from your mistakes and move on. I wouldn’t recommend trying to drag it out with Appeals.

Regardless, just wait and let Support contact you back. If you send them multiple messages, it only drags the process out longer.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!