Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

Griefing? Odd, because the week I spent grabbing timers, there was no one griefing. I was helping the other clans kill snor/sreng if that's considered griefing.
Can you guys specifiy the amount of bosses you killed, dg created, and edl weps please so xfers have an idea
we've killed prot prime and necro (we haven't wiped on necro once, as we don't start without the appropriate amount of players) before, but dont do so on a regular basis (starting from when alliance started dicing). We've killed hrung atleast 4 times that i'm aware of, probably abit more as those are only the ones i have been at.
We reguarly kill and compete on dls and edls, however im not sure if anyone records the amount of x created due to the dicing distribution and people being largely independent.
I know in outlaw we've been directly involved in atleast 4 new dl sets, and a similar amount of dl weps. Im not sure about alliance or any other clan thats involved in dicing.
About the "griefing you've been seeing alot", could you provide a specific example or any evidence, and your char name/s on lugh so we can determine whether you are a credible source (you're clearly not a low lvl xfer, as you wouldn't have seen any griefing in that event, as all the supposed incidents of "griefing" ive heard about were at necro or at 210/15)

The birdie told me u wiped on mordy 75% what do u have to say about that

:POP:

Can someone pass the butter and old bay seasoning?

On the bottom right cabinet, grab me a can of soda while you’re at it please!
Haha
Last edited by Legacyte on Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

I feel like the first few posts of the thread gave sufficient information to anyone genuinely interested.

If you try to undermine a clan, and disguise it as "providing more information", I will step in.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

I feel like the first few posts of the thread gave sufficient information to anyone genuinely interested.

If you try to undermine a clan, and disguise it as "providing more information", I will step in.
They were a bunch of false information that caused me to xfer for no reason just ton of misleading info and people need to be warned

Edit: you cant list that you dice for bloodthorn seeds when you cant organize a mord

and I thought I was gonna have to watch a movie for entertainment tonight.
(can we hold off the butter? I'm vegan)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

and I thought I was gonna have to watch a movie for entertainment tonight.
(can we hold off the butter? I'm vegan)
Pop your own popcorn :POP: :P ;)
There is plenty to be popped :POP: enough to share for everyone :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

They were a bunch of false information that caused me to xfer for no reason just ton of misleading info and people need to be warned

Edit: you cant list that you dice for bloodthorn seeds when you cant organize a mord
Besides the fact that your story about xferring is full of holes, could you address what specifically is "misleading info" and why?
Also, just because we can't kill bloodthorn currently doesn't mean we can't establish the rules for it, it's to set an example and guidelines for distributing loot in the event that we do kill it.
Also, we have organised and killed harder bosses than mordy, such as necro, so what exactly is your point?