Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beta Reward for Reporting bugs

Any way we could get a sneak peak or something at this? It's been a couple months since beta and things are starting to slow down it seems. I know people have asked in the oast, but they asked like days after beta and then days after Live was released. We are now entering February tomorrow. I think it's tiiiiiime! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Beta Reward for Reporting bugs

Any way we could get a sneak peak or something at this? It's been a couple months since beta and things are starting to slow down it seems. I know people have asked in the oast, but they asked like days after beta and then days after Live was released. We are now entering February tomorrow. I think it's tiiiiiime! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
They said that beta gifts would be released with the next content update, which I would assume would be relatively soon.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

They said that beta gifts would be released with the next content update, which I would assume would be relatively soon.
Oh thanks! I definitely missed that post lol.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Hey!

As Eragon123 stated, players who participated by reporting bugs during the Unity Beta will receive the Beta Reward with our next update (not server maintenance). So relatively soon, but right now the dev team is working on some new things for the next update which I think players will enjoy a lot and I'll show some teasers in the near future!

Hey!

As Eragon123 stated, players who participated by reporting bugs during the Unity Beta will receive the Beta Reward with our next update (not server maintenance). So relatively soon, but right now the dev team is working on some new things for the next update which I think players will enjoy a lot and I'll show some teasers in the near future!
Sounds very exciting! :!:

Hey!

woohoo!
Bad Ash 223 rogue
AshyMage 220 ice mage
ShakeDatAsh 20 ranger
ShockUrAsh 112 druid

Lugh

Hey!

Server transfers for 40000 plat :roll:

Hey!

I didnt report bugs through game i dont think, but i did on forums, does that count?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Hey!

Hey ash lol

woohoo!
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Hey!

I hope its not something that requieres more money lol, i promised my self not to spend anymore, i wud if chests were better lol
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid