Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Drop rates

So I haven’t played in a looooong time but I’m thinking of coming back. I wanna buy plat but I want to know if they released the rates yet.
Did apple ever contact u about this? I'm interested to know what happened

So I haven’t played in a looooong time but I’m thinking of coming back. I wanna buy plat but I want to know if they released the rates yet.
Did apple ever contact u about this? I'm interested to know what happened
Probably not because they don’t care. People can move on with their lives now, nothing will change
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Love how basic those stats are, it is a great way to move around the guidelines tho. Props to VR, playing smart. Now people can finally go back in their holes lol. Still nothing has changed

Am curious though, did apple really contact VR or did they do it to shut the hippies up?

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

A clanny pointed out that neither chest percentages add up to 100%. Any reason for this?
Probably takes into account the possibilities of getting 1, 2 or 3 items? That would be my best guess

Yeah that makes sense.
Doesnt to me ;-;
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing