Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pureness

Why cant we just have them as bounty prize and daily rewards?
Dude, that "joke" has been said by several people already and isn't constructive in any way, so don't waste everyone's time with spam. If u weren't aware of that, then please read all the comments before u post. Thank you

Dude, that "joke" has been said by several people already and isn't constructive in any way, so don't waste everyone's time with spam. If u weren't aware of that, then please read all the comments before u post. Thank you
TBH make it like 100 purple tokens for 1 Pure :)
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Don’t even bother, they do it for the reaction. I’m sure they’re getting a kick out of it behind the scenes

Trolls will be trolls :roll:
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Yea that joke of adding pures to edls was already said several times but u still keep it going. Dont waste our time with spam.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Yea that joke of adding pures to edls was already said several times but u still keep it going. Dont waste our time with spam.
If you actually go back and read his first post on this thread, he literally says, “I agree that getting pures from edl bosses may not be the best approach at fixing this problem.”

So really it’s you and others keeping it going, arguing on points that have already been agreed upon by both sides... so stop wasting our time with spam.

Instead of debating on good and relavent suggestions (which people seem to be avoiding which tells me that they know they are good suggestions for dg but people don’t want to admit it so they can continue hoarding dg... because you know, Celtic Egos), you keep falling back on dead points. I’m starting to lose brain cells

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

If you actually go back and read his first post on this thread, he literally says, “I agree that getting pures from edl bosses may not be the best approach at fixing this problem.”

So really it’s you and others keeping it going, arguing on points that have already been agreed upon by both sides... so stop wasting our time with spam.

Instead of debating on good and relavent suggestions (which people seem to be avoiding which tells me that they know they are good suggestions for dg but people don’t want to admit it so they can continue hoarding dg... because you know, Celtic Egos), you keep falling back on dead points. I’m starting to lose brain cells
Skain set
Hi

Skain set
Yes slobber on it some more. I’ll get another one on Epona so you can slobber over that one too

Its a shame the same people who ruin other groups do the same here.

Criminal just likes the attention , it pains me to even write his name. His feet are always wet due to the amount of dribble coming out of its cakehole.

I now agree mixing EDL and Pureness may not work. I also agree DG is the ultimate reward for excellence so should be harder to obtain.

Also thank you for the pms some really nice people play this game.

One idea i really liked was events based on giving more opportunity for a limited period to the challenger in arcane a bit like carnage.
Dead

Lol the only comment made by me containing the words edl and pures in the same context was made 3 days ago, since then I've posted several other comments. Like Zkills has said and I've indicated a couple of times already, I think his suggestion of a quest in the same style as those for the CGs weapons, with various tiers attainable depending on your clan's might, is the best approach.

It's becoming more and more evident that u aren't actually reading the entire thread. For ur own sake, I suggest that u start doing so asap as u r really embarrassing urself at the moment

Skain set
Yes slobber on it some more. I’ll get another one on Epona so you can slobber over that one too
U only had gara one
u r really embarrassing urself at the moment
I was always socially awkward

Also I could comment more seriously, but considering I have started with being constructive and commented seriously and yall still decided to turn it into clan vs clan and derailed it into dom vs underdogs and so on (yall, not someone specific, idc who), the thread was already way off it's track. Had u kept the thread on how DG should be earned and weighed effort vs reward rather then "Dom clans just want it for themselves" u might have been able to pass a point, which u havent. The only thing that was done here is suggest that pures should be added to edls, then whoever disagreed was "not constructive" and whoever agreed was like "You are so right!!!". In reality, this thread was created solely due a clan dying, and despite serving some purpose, it was created upon selfish intent and not based on looking at the bigger picture, and since it was only turned as hard as possible into dom vs non-dom, it was derailed, ruined, and died alongside ur humor.

I think ur the only ones who couldnt read the thread from it's first pages, when it was still on track and was handled constructively. Thats why we turned to sarcasm, because when u cant even voice ur opinion as long as its the one that u dont agree with, ppl will just show u how u make urselves look. in the most extreme way possible. Zkills himself has never reached end-game, and is still not end-game. Not that hes relevant to the topic in the first place.

Had u chose to stay on track this thread would possibly lead anywhere. U chose to derail it, others chose to use sarcasm. Like I said, u had a wrong (IMO) mindset on how the game should be handled, and that ur mindset would fit more into instances-based games (which are fun) but this isnt one. The company wanted to make it open-world mmorpg, and considering the size of the team, killing the current content too fast would lead to:

Current content dies -> Activity and purchases go down -> More vertical content needed -> Horizontal content being delayed -> This type of thread is re-created -> Rinse and repeat

U can only think about here and now "I want dg now, add it to brown rabbits in lirs please" is how u look like. Clans like Havoc and Novalis have worked their way up and still do in order to become strong, despite the "overwhelming" disadvantage they were/are in. If putting effort = sitting on ur couch pressing buttons in ur opinion, then just do that and get dg 4heads.

Back to sarcasm.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex