Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Druids builds

For stats, the usual method is a 3 focus/2 vit ratio. If you want to get some melee fighting in, you could put some points aside for strength, at the cost of losing the skill damage and heal buffs that come from high focus.

For skills, it mostly depends on your gear and playstyle. If you are planning to solo level for a while, you will want to consider Strangling Vines and Lightning Strike for damage. For healing....maybe some points in Natures Touch, and then think about what combination you want of Abundance/Shield of Bark/Natures Embrace. As you get more skills and more energy regen, you could try checking out some of the other damage skills like Storm Touch or Stinging Swarm, maybe even use Grasping Roots to help keep mobs away. Druids have a pretty open playstyle that mostly depends on what skill gear you can find, how decent your energy regen is, and what skills you personally like. Some might want to go for the self buffs with some points in bark and abundance, then top your health off with natures touch occasionally. Others may prefer to just max out natures embrace and let that cover some of the healing, occasionally topping off with natures touch.

Some of the skills I would recommend not using:
All types of Wards - these are really only used for endgame. The game doesn’t have much of a reliance on evasions and resistances until endgame bosses.
Small group buffs like Sanctuary or Abundant Aura - as a lower level, you will probably be soloing most of the time, or else levelling with maybe one other person. As such, you don’t need to worry about group buffs that are pretty weak. Abundance is way stronger than Abundant Aura, and Sanctuary isn’t really good until you can get a lot of points in it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Thanks so much this really helped me in doing a 3:2 focus to vit ratio. For skills I have lighting strike strangling vines, nature’s touch, nature’s embrace, and abundance.
My pleasure! That's a great starting build, I think you should be good to go for a while with that.

I use 3:2 foc vit, works amazingly

Skills I use

Lightning strike : must, you got that
Vines, must , u got that
Touch, must, u got that

Bark, MUST, Druids armour goes down severely as the game goes on in terms of damage / armour protection ratio. Bark can turn my 200 armour into 1200. I would deffo drop abundance for bark if I were you I find the armour increase life saving

Swarm - High energy skill. Do not recommend using unless you have really high energy sustain such as thousands of restos or loads of energy regen items

I also use winds as a points dump but I don’t suggest you use for solo.

Storm touch is also quite good, id use it but I can’t get my hands on any gear for it haha. Maybe you can though

For you, I’d currently recommend
Strike, vines, embrace, bark, Touch

This should do you well for the time being. Once you progress into mid game a much wider variety of druid gear comes into the game which gives you opportunities to develop your own unique builds to your liking.

Bark starts to get better than Abundance around level 100+ in my opinion. Until then, mobs are usually balanced enough that the health boost is a good alternative to the armor boost, so really either one works.

4:1 or full focus if you can get some vit or hp gear. Max strike, vines, storm embrace and rest to bark works well. Natures touch isnt necassary since it gets interrupted often. Use a bunny pet for heal and energy regen. Try and get sigs with your gold and get gear from a clan. Keep totem maxed and always melee when you can
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid