Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Transferring items to another server

Let's say the servers are 1 and 2, and the people transferring are A and B respectively (A is moving from 1 to 2, B is moving from 2 to 1).

Your middleman is called C and will need characters in both servers 1 and 2.

Both A and B will give the items to C in their home servers, then they will log their characters in the opposite server and grab the other person's items from C.

Source: have been middle man way too many times.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Join the Celtic Heroes Friends Band and contact the admin of the group, she is one of the most trusted persons when it comes to world transfers she goes by JoanOfArc and also plays like every single server.
Touchedbyfire Mage Level 220
Touchedbydeath Rogue Level 190
Touchedbynature Druid Level 190
Touchedbysteel Warrior Level 190
Clan Resurgence
World Arawn

Maybeline Ranger Level 204
Dilek Rogue Level 185
SweetheartJR Druid Level 187
World Crom

Join the Celtic Heroes Friends Band and contact the admin of the group, she is one of the most trusted persons when it comes to world transfers she goes by JoanOfArc and also plays like every single server.
:lol:
Funny cuz she got removed from other bands for scams etc...
Best bet is to stick with someone you know personally rather than someone who is claimed to be “trustworthy” I’ve known too many people who have gotten scammed by people who are supposed to be “official middlemen.” It’s never safe, but the only people I have ever used have been people I absolutely trust. I’ve even turned down beint a middle man before because I didn’t know both parties well enough.
This kind of stuff generates so much drama, be smart, be safe, and be clean with it :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I still dont get it... how does C take the items from worlds 1 and 2? Am I missing something here? Let's say (because its true) I have a ranger on Morrigan with 2 elixirs that I want to give to my lvl 30 rogue on Epona. My wife has a character on Morrigan too, so if she were to create a character on Epona, then she would be C and my rogue B on my Ranger A... I give my wife the 2 elixirs from my ranger in Morrigan, but then how does she get them to my Rogue in Epona? Because she then has the same issue I have, she cant transfer those items from her character on morrigan to the new character on Epona... I'm so lost!

I still dont get it... how does C take the items from worlds 1 and 2? Am I missing something here? Let's say (because its true) I have a ranger on Morrigan with 2 elixirs that I want to give to my lvl 30 rogue on Epona. My wife has a character on Morrigan too, so if she were to create a character on Epona, then she would be C and my rogue B on my Ranger A... I give my wife the 2 elixirs from my ranger in Morrigan, but then how does she get them to my Rogue in Epona? Because she then has the same issue I have, she cant transfer those items from her character on morrigan to the new character on Epona... I'm so lost!
Gonna use an example:
So I have 4 million common chickens on Epona and I want to "transfer" them to my character on Lugh.
Fortunately my buddy Furyion has a massive stockpile of chickens on Lugh and wants to move some to his character on Epona.

So I give him 4 million chickens on Epona and he gives me 4 million chickens on Lugh, in effect "trading" across servers.

The tricky part is if you don't trust the other party:
Now I wanna transfer my master stash of 1 billion chickens on Gwydion.
Now there's this shady character on Gwyd named Bob who claims he's got a billion chickens on Lugh that he'll give me if I give him my hard earned master stash.
Fortunately, we found a person we both trust, the chicken meister himself, Curry, who would "middleman" for us.
He conveniently has a verified character on both Lugh and Gwyd.
So I give Curry's Gwyd character my master stash, knowing that he would return it if Bob tried to pull a fast one, then Bob gives Curry's Lugh character his billion chickens, now that Curry has both stacks of chickens, there's no way Bob or I could get away with all of them, and Curry would ruin his reputation if he tried to run off with all of them. Curry then gives me my "transferred" amount on Lugh, and Bob the corresponding amount on Gwyd, thus completing the transaction.
(Of course, we did the polite thing which was to give Curry 100,000 chickens apiece for his helpfulness. :))

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com