Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lvl 210 seeking new mobs to farm

Boggans: Medallions sell pretty well in shop, 4*s drop decent gold, sell any bone shards/skill tomes you get

Pirates: Doubloons sell well, sell any skill tomes you get

Hawkhursts: chests usually sell pretty well

Lizards: shadowstrike tomes

Those are the best areas to farm, I definitely think boggans are the most efficient.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Basically what Zkills said.

I farmed the Eyes in OW for a while because a clannie needed a few pages for a new skill. I ended up with some good drops to sell, 5* Eyes and came across the All Seeing One.

Its probably not as active as Bogans when youre unlucky with 5* spawns, but I was surprised what I got from it in just a short amount of time.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Someone should post a video on utube for garden bosses, dont know spawns and dont wana wipe every mob in gardens and wait for the respawn to see what one is boss and what one is normal mob

Red dots are the Reaver gold bosses, the green dot is roughly where one of the lich bosses is....not sure on the other. And that lich location may not be exactly accurate...I'm going off of memory, and I rarely killed the lich bosses because of the faction drain.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Someone should post a video on utube for garden bosses, dont know spawns and dont wana wipe every mob in gardens and wait for the respawn to see what one is boss and what one is normal mob

Red dots are the Reaver gold bosses, the green dot is roughly where one of the lich bosses is....not sure on the other. And that lich location may not be exactly accurate...I'm going off of memory, and I rarely killed the lich bosses because of the faction drain.
There’s a lich gold boss near the lich faction boss and then there’s a 5* plant boss on the single lily pad tucked in the corner (should be a single 3* stationary plant there in place of it on the pad)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

There’s a lich gold boss near the lich faction boss and then there’s a 5* plant boss on the single lily pad tucked in the corner (should be a single 3* stationary plant there in place of it on the pad)
Thanks! If anyone knows a more exact location for the lich gold boss near the lich faction boss, or any other important bosses/mobs that aren't on my maps please shoot me a PM! I don't want to take this thread off topic :)

https://celticheroesdb.com/maps/14
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Just wanna note that all the CG gold bosses and place holder mobs are stationary 3-4* mobs.
Idk what the exact spawn rate is but I'd approximate around 1 in 5 from my experience.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com