Apples-Bele wrote:No, would just make Dom clans farm EDL bosses which then makes smaller clans stuck on DL for longer while Dom hoard even more edl drops that they don’t need.
You're assuming these bosses are not farmed already.
I'm pretty sure 205, 210 and 215 will be farmed for a long time by dom clans regardless, and I doubt they will be willing to track 185, 190, 195, 200 (especially 200) just for a small chance of pures. I know I wouldn't.
If this is eventually implemented, it would preferably be:
4 star edl --> Guaranteed drop: 30% chance of pure X, 70% chance of conflux X.
5 star edl --> Guaranteed drop: conflux X, 50% chance of pure X
6 star edl --> Guaranteed drop: 2 conflux X, 1 pure X
Then they can be converted at a vendor at roughly 40 pure/conflux X --> 1 pure/conflux.
I didn't really think about the numbers, but that's the only way I'd be okay with it, with some sort of progression rather than just a random pure from 6 stars.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.Currently actively playing the game.