Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

#21
No, would just make Dom clans farm EDL bosses which then makes smaller clans stuck on DL for longer while Dom hoard even more edl drops that they don’t need.
Nee 229
ApplesBe 225
GetBashedX 221
Rainyy 200

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

#22
Apples-Bele wrote:No, would just make Dom clans farm EDL bosses which then makes smaller clans stuck on DL for longer while Dom hoard even more edl drops that they don’t need.

You're assuming these bosses are not farmed already.

I'm pretty sure 205, 210 and 215 will be farmed for a long time by dom clans regardless, and I doubt they will be willing to track 185, 190, 195, 200 (especially 200) just for a small chance of pures. I know I wouldn't.

If this is eventually implemented, it would preferably be:

4 star edl --> Guaranteed drop: 30% chance of pure X, 70% chance of conflux X.

5 star edl --> Guaranteed drop: conflux X, 50% chance of pure X

6 star edl --> Guaranteed drop: 2 conflux X, 1 pure X

Then they can be converted at a vendor at roughly 40 pure/conflux X --> 1 pure/conflux.

I didn't really think about the numbers, but that's the only way I'd be okay with it, with some sort of progression rather than just a random pure from 6 stars.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

#23
Armo wrote:
Apples-Bele wrote:No, would just make Dom clans farm EDL bosses which then makes smaller clans stuck on DL for longer while Dom hoard even more edl drops that they don’t need.

You're assuming these bosses are not farmed already.

I'm pretty sure 205, 210 and 215 will be farmed for a long time by dom clans regardless, and I doubt they will be willing to track 185, 190, 195, 200 (especially 200) just for a small chance of pures. I know I wouldn't.

If this is eventually implemented, it would preferably be:

4 star edl --> Guaranteed drop: 30% chance of pure X, 70% chance of conflux X.

5 star edl --> Guaranteed drop: conflux X, 50% chance of pure X

6 star edl --> Guaranteed drop: 2 conflux X, 1 pure X

Then they can be converted at a vendor at roughly 40 pure/conflux X --> 1 pure/conflux.

I didn't really think about the numbers, but that's the only way I'd be okay with it, with some sort of progression rather than just a random pure from 6 stars.

Would just make them be farmed more often then, you’ve quit the game so ofc you wouldn’t farm them. Considering most EDL mains can be killed with only 3-5 toons I don’t believe being able to get pures from it is a good idea. It’s similar with the apostate braces, I personally don’t believe best in slot gear should be available through low lvl bosses/mobs that can be killed with less than a group.
Just furthers the bottleneck from EDL weapons to EDL armour to smaller clans too thus forcing them to join the Dom clan if they want to progress, opposite of what this post wants.

Healemup wrote:So all those players who have edl but are not in the big clan. Who have zero chance of progressing unless they join the big clan , what do they do now? How can they get the next set of armor?


What about the players with DL in a small clan? How will they compete with other clans with EDL already farming EDL bosses? The same logic applies.
Nee 229
ApplesBe 225
GetBashedX 221
Rainyy 200

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

#24
Apples-Bele wrote:Would just make them be farmed more often then, you’ve quit the game so ofc you wouldn’t farm them. Considering most EDL mains can be killed with only 3-5 toons I don’t believe being able to get pures from it is a good idea.

Okay then, a few things:

1. You don't 100% know my situation with this game, yes I stopped playing at one point, but I am currently active. I'll make sure I put in my signature whether or not I play the game actively, so people don't decide to use it against me.

2. Even if I did stop playing altogether, that somehow makes my previous years of playing irrelevant?

3. If it takes 3-5 toons to kill, less powerful clans can muster enough people to clear these bosses themselves to start getting pures, which was the point of this thread.



Keep in mind, my opinion is still no, but it was a IF IT IS IMPLEMENTED kind of situation.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

#25
Healemup wrote:So all those players who have edl but are not in the big clan. Who have zero chance of progressing unless they join the big clan , what do they do now? How can they get the next set of armor?

They dont and they quit the game or move servers.
This just isnt balanced most endgame toons hve had 1000s of dollars pounds etc spent on them. Its a waste. Why shouldnt we all get a fair crack of the whip.

Couldnt disagree more with this comment and the OP. Would be an incredibly bad move if VR made dg easily acessible to every player and very fast at that.

I havnt poured thiusands of dollars into any toons and i had the strongest ranger in the game 12 months ago and before my inactivity had one of the top 2 rangers on epona. There absolitely are some players who pour thousands into their toons but for the vast majority this simply is not true. $20 here 50 there but far from thousands...lol

Frankly, if your clan cant even kill proteus then you simply shouldnt deserve DG armour. Farm your edl, necro and mord and work on locking prots and earning conflux and start getting DG like everyone else does then wventually move onto competing at gele. Also if your clan cant even kill necro yet then idk how DG should even be able to pop into someones head
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

#26
DG has drastic changes, its meant to be a hard armour. Going from mid tier edls to prot + shouldn’t be possible because the level of difficulty is large

Why should it be so easy to get DG, for example, Ronin (the clan your post is based off) would succeed with this implemented, but Elementals (the current single dom) would see less benefit because a Mordi / hippo raid clan suddenly can kill prot. Which frankly is not fair whatsoever. DG is rare for a very good reason

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

#27
I still have not heard any form of constructive criticism, but only a disregard of a know opponent from the same server.

Maybe it isnt right conflicting edl to DG

Please answer this. If you start playing tommorow and get leveled up to 220. But you cannot get into the only clan on server that can kill for DG. What does player then do?
We must offer more than one clan that can?

Maybe the title of this feed is wrong. In every other game they offer a fair playing field. The current state on most servers is not fair.

Something has to be done. Fyi i have asked our clan to make thier own mind on this and not to use
Our current competition as an emotional guide.

I would very much like to here from VR on what they think about the balance attrtion on servers and what they plan to do to help all us street beggers out.
Belenus
Healemup (Druid 224)
Slashemup(Rogue 221)
Lightemup (Mage 221)
Bowenarrow(Ranger 201)

Mabon
Amazin (Warrior 221 )
Raul (Ranger 224)
Healemup (Druid 205)

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

#28
Dg is like Occult armor on steroids. It’s also, as mentioned before, a bonus armor like Dusk/dark/spiritshadow, obsidian, beastbone, and occult... all of which are gained through side quests not tied to the main progression line of the game, that being raids. Otm made a mistake imo when slapping dg onto prot and gele, and I think VR should turn it into a side quest like they did with the Cg offhands.

What they could do is have different tiers of DG much like the offhands. You can start it once you have full edl (or an individual piece of edl) and are level 220. Once you get to a certain tier the only way to move to the top tier is by killing gele/prot much like how BT drops seeds for t9/10 offhands. That way players on both sides can be happy. It’s definitely not too late for VR to change it up as dg is still relevant... only complaint is that people don’t want the extra work, because heaven forbid VR from making in depth quests.
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Zkills, new mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

#29
Healemup wrote:I still have not heard any form of constructive criticism, but only a disregard of a know opponent from the same server.

Maybe it isnt right conflicting edl to DG

Please answer this. If you start playing tommorow and get leveled up to 220. But you cannot get into the only clan on server that can kill for DG. What does player then do?
We must offer more than one clan that can?

Maybe the title of this feed is wrong. In every other game they offer a fair playing field. The current state on most servers is not fair.

Something has to be done. Fyi i have asked our clan to make thier own mind on this and not to use
Our current competition as an emotional guide.

I would very much like to here from VR on what they think about the balance attrtion on servers and what they plan to do to help all us street beggers out.


1. If your clan has the right to make their own decision then we do too

2. If you levelled to 220 incredibly soon but got denied by the eg clan, you have obviously done something shady or your origin is far from truthful. What clan Denies someone for no reason.

3. A fair playing field ? This is a game based on gaining the strength to kill bosses. Why should an armour that has the capability to turn a mid tier clan to an end tier clan be so readily available

4. Like I said at the top, if you can make your own choices, we are fully entitled to ours

5. Personally I don’t see why a failing clan should suddenly get a jump start that the people who worked towards the top spent forever working on.

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

#30
Where did failing clan come from.

Please try and leave your venom where it belongs.

You have undivided as your tag is that the case ?
Belenus
Healemup (Druid 224)
Slashemup(Rogue 221)
Lightemup (Mage 221)
Bowenarrow(Ranger 201)

Mabon
Amazin (Warrior 221 )
Raul (Ranger 224)
Healemup (Druid 205)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bash and 22 guests