Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

Hi Ali

You will still need to kill prot ?
The major issue of it is that there will be a massive overflow of dg. While dg coming in faster is in fact good, there needs to be balance. Coming in too fast and too easily not only breaks the point of it being incredibly powerful armor (which doesnt cover up if u use occult in prot lock fights over edl, still need basic grasp at this game to utilize dg), but also it would come so fast that VR would have little time to figure out their next move, content wise, and they’d need to feed us new goals before they even manage to add horizontal content. Therefore, massive no.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I agree with heal and Ali. The way CG offhands were implemented imo was near perfect. The Reaver/Lich Boss are like mini raids any eg clan can down big or small, and it slightly rewards the dominant clan by having seeds drop from BT which can then be used to get a slight upgrade which is perfect. Not to mention obtaining the offhands was actually a lot of fun (grinding to T3 faction, downing the bosses, and then opening the caches).

VR should really rework DG into a format like the CG offhands, and it would most certainly spark a lot more interest in the game.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

So all those players who have edl but are not in the big clan. Who have zero chance of progressing unless they join the big clan , what do they do now? How can they get the next set of armor?

They dont and they quit the game or move servers.
This just isnt balanced most endgame toons hve had 1000s of dollars pounds etc spent on them. Its a waste. Why shouldnt we all get a fair crack of the whip.
Dead

So all those players who have edl but are not in the big clan. Who have zero chance of progressing unless they join the big clan , what do they do now? How can they get the next set of armor?

They dont and they quit the game or move servers.
This just isnt balanced most endgame toons hve had 1000s of dollars pounds etc spent on them. Its a waste. Why shouldnt we all get a fair crack of the whip.
If they did it like the CG offhands then all you would need to get DG would be EDL... you wouldn’t have to be in a clan capable of killing gele or prot

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

I am not saying that toons outside of dominant clans should not have a chance at progression. I was rejecting your idea about how VR should adapt the game. Just because gear is available does not mean we are all entitled to it either. I suppose each player has to decide why they play CH...I will likely never don a single piece of dg and yet I'm not walking away. My personal reward from our game is not the gear.
    World ~ Belenus
    Proud Chief of Elementals

I'm leaning more towards saying no for this.

DG has always been the 'bonus' armour rather than the next armour set. I do hope in 2019 an update is released with it's next set of bosses for another armour set, a direct upgrade from EDL.

Problem is, if this update takes too long, then the strongest clans will increase the gap too much since they'll have the time to complete more DG sets.

It all depends on VR's roadmap, and what their update schedule looks like.
    A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
    Currently actively playing the game.

No. Not while DG is the ultimate armor in the game. Maybe if and when a new, better version comes out that could be considered. Until then, endgame drops should come from endgame bosses.

What they really need to do is fix edl bosses the same as they did with dl to sort the weapon bottle neck out. This will be a win-win with increased chances of rune and arc dropping from 215 ph. Smaller clans will have a better chance of getting edl weps and therefore compete more at prot. Even dom clans tend to have a quieter timezone, the smaller clans can use the opportunity to get some 210s and 215. That’s if they’re willing to put the effort in and not just complain about the big bad dom clan without putting in the work to change anything.
    MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
    Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
    NurseDredd - 220 Druid
    DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
    Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
    Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
    Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I only support this idea aslong as the drop rate for pures from edl bosses is 1/2 as common as a spyrestone brace from them.
    Arawn- Invicta
    SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
    Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
    Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
    Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

DG has always been the 'bonus' armour rather than the next armour set. I do hope in 2019 an update is released with it's next set of bosses for another armour set, a direct upgrade from EDL.

Problem is, if this update takes too long, then the strongest clans will increase the gap too much since they'll have the time to complete more DG sets.

True, for arawn anyways, theres alr a big gap between res and Colours because of the Dg sets for the past year or whatever. Already 20+ or so but when a certain few show up its almost a guarenteed loss at that edl boss becuz of lack of dg on colours side. And im against the pures from edl. As hard as it can be come by pures for us its extremely relieving when we get one and much more motivative.
    Arawn- Invicta
    SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
    Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
    Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
    Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

CG offhands are also a ‘bonus’ and those were far better received to my understanding than DG ever was. I agree pures shouldn’t come from EDL, it should stick to 220 endgame content much like the CG offhands are. Those offhands were implemented very well, DG was done imo very lazily and it definitely could use some touching up. Since it’s a ‘bonus’ it should come from a side quest like the offhands instead of lazily slapped onto a raid boss..