Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Other games and hobbies

I sniff different flavors of poo
I'm beginning to have questions.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I sniff different flavors of poo
I'm beginning to have questions.
Best left unanswered...
Good advice...
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Hey folks,

Thought it would be interesting to talk about what other related hobbies you all had, are people interested in other fantasy things D&D, Warhammer, Warcraft, Cthulu etc? Just video games or do any of you play RP, tabletop miniatures or board games?
Strategy board games are great but the problem is they take so long to play and few are as patient as I am. Like Settlers of Catan can take quite some time with all the expansions if you have 4 people playing. Any open world mmo I could get into as well so long as it's not too cartoony. Unfortunately I'm limited to mobile games ATM so there's not too many good MMOs to be played.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

D&D Warcraft and warhammer, are these strategy games? I've heard of them just don't exactly know what they are. I've just got into strategy games and can't get enough of them, from your wall offer actually. First one was Brutal Age but now I'm into rise of Civilizations and dawn of titans. I remember playing C&C: Red Alert as a kid, loved that game.

D&D Warcraft and warhammer, are these strategy games? I've heard of them just don't exactly know what they are. I've just got into strategy games and can't get enough of them, from your wall offer actually. First one was Brutal Age but now I'm into rise of Civilizations and dawn of titans. I remember playing C&C: Red Alert as a kid, loved that game.
I can only speak about D&D and warhammer but they're awesome. D&D is table top role playing and warhammer is tabletop with mech miniature fighters. Only downside to Warhammer is it's going to cost a bit if you want to be competitive at conventions.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I played the Halo Wars 2 beta, was actually a lot of fun. Pretty good imo although I don’t play strategy games so my opinion is kinda shallow. Should give it a shot
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge