Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Weirdest event I’ve ever seen

So I was chilling in fountain area when it said : Quest complete pledge again

I had not done this

I went to check my inventory and all my items were gone ! Replaced with some random stuff I didn’t own. My friend came to the fountain, had the same issue and all his were gone, this Pledge again quest appeared 5 times in total.

I have never seen this whatsoever before. Please take a look into it. Relogging fixed everything but I have no explanation into how this happened

Pictures include before and during it

Pledge quest photos. I didn’t even speak to the guy

Can Anyone give an idea how on earth this happened. Rn presuming it’s some heck of a bug

Re: Weirdest event I’ve ever seen

You think that’s the weirdest event? Try having your toon turn into a female after checking the area lol. Whenever I would check the area my PvP rating would decrease and I would turn into a female, switching items switched it back lmao

Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

You think that’s the weirdest event? Try having your toon turn into a female after checking the area lol. Whenever I would check the area my PvP rating would decrease and I would turn into a female, switching items switched it back lmao

I’ll have to admit that this one wins award for weirdest thing lol

So I was chilling in fountain area when it said : Quest complete pledge again

I had not done this

I went to check my inventory and all my items were gone ! Replaced with some random stuff I didn’t own. My friend came to the fountain, had the same issue and all his were gone, this Pledge again quest appeared 5 times in total.

I have never seen this whatsoever before. Please take a look into it. Relogging fixed everything but I have no explanation into how this happened
That is definitely weird. And a little scary :lol: :? For a moment I thought someone had hacked into the game and stole your stuff! I’m glad relogging fixed that.
You think that’s the weirdest event? Try having your toon turn into a female after checking the area lol. Whenever I would check the area my PvP rating would decrease and I would turn into a female, switching items switched it back
Ew... that’s definitely more weird though.
Now that I think about it I think about it this has happened to me before... but like months ago. My toon is female and got switched to male. Only lasted for like two min though. When your hero suddenly switches genders it’s definitely a cause for concern :lol:
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

No, the weirdest thing is when u send your pony to another toon you have, and it vanishes. Support says they can't find any issues, I don't own a pony. But when I discussed it with mulder, somehow they realize my pony was mailed, but never recieved. And then the toon I sent it to, suddenly has it again..... makes me wonder, how many items have I lost sending back and forth to myself???