Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Synced Timer+ the new and improved Celtic Timer(its a different app not an update)

Hi, The new app looks great and can only be thankful for your commitment to improve everyone user experience in in celtic heroes but I have noticed along with others that we aren't able to open up the previous timer anymore and was wondering if this new app is to take place of the old or will you be keep them both running? I say this mainly because many of us are alrdy using the old one with little hassle as I think it was very well made and are real comfortable using it. Thank you again for your hard work and dedication.

The new app will take the place of the old app, seeing as it is more efficient and offers more features. Granted you will have to recreate accounts but I promise its worth it in the end!

Thanks, feel free to let me know if you have anymore questions.
How does one go about creating the clan and admin logins?

Re: Synced Timer+ the new and improved Celtic Timer(its a different app not an update)

Hi, The new app looks great and can only be thankful for your commitment to improve everyone user experience in in celtic heroes but I have noticed along with others that we aren't able to open up the previous timer anymore and was wondering if this new app is to take place of the old or will you be keep them both running? I say this mainly because many of us are alrdy using the old one with little hassle as I think it was very well made and are real comfortable using it. Thank you again for your hard work and dedication.

The new app will take the place of the old app, seeing as it is more efficient and offers more features. Granted you will have to recreate accounts but I promise its worth it in the end!

Thanks, feel free to let me know if you have anymore questions.
How does one go about creating the clan and admin logins?
To create a group navigate to Settings->Create a Group

The creator of the group will be an admin automatically, to add more admin users you must got to Settings->Manage Users-> Make Admin. This will make the user into an admin
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed

What about android?
Android version is about halfway done. I have about 2 and a half more weeks of college left till Christmas break and that’s when I plan on finishing it.
Is android still in the works?

Yes android is still in the works I had some unexpected stuff come up but am actually putting some time into working on it now. I just rolled out an update to the IOS version so now I will be going back to android full time. Sorry for the late reply!
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed

Hi, i am having an issue with creating an account for the app. When I enter my desired detail and click create account this button just does nothing. I have restarted the app several times with no success. I am on an iPhone 10 with the up to date iOS. Thanks, the app looks great from what I have seen so far though :)
Hi,

Thanks for the report, I actually just ran a simulator with the device you specified and everything seemed to work correctly. Could you please double check that your password and username match?

If that still doesn't work let me know and we can dive deeper into your problem!
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed