Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking for a good endgame clan

Hello, I am a returning payer looking to start a new character. My main goal is to level to endgame and also participate in endgame. Are there any endgame clans looking for new active members? If so I would love a home. I'm not so worried about getting tons of loot and gear but I do hope I can find a clan that can fairly reward me for proper time and effort put in. I just want a good time, good conversation, and a lot of boss killing.

Re: Looking for a good endgame clan

300% would recommend Relentless on Gwydion, phenomenal leaders and very well established systems/raids.
⚔️Gwydion- Relentless⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
SlyShadows - 115 DPS Warrior (Gwydion)

Proud Tank of Arawn (Retired)
Upcoming DPS War of Gwydion

Caladin wrote:Hello, I am a returning payer looking to start a new character. My main goal is to level to endgame and also participate in endgame. Are there any endgame clans looking for new active members? If so I would love a home. I'm not so worried about getting tons of loot and gear but I do hope I can find a clan that can fairly reward me for proper time and effort put in. I just want a good time, good conversation, and a lot of boss killing.

If you want to line our recruitment man, I'm happy to pm you the details. We are whykicamoocow on fingal.

BubsMcFace wrote:
Caladin wrote:Hello, I am a returning payer looking to start a new character. My main goal is to level to endgame and also participate in endgame. Are there any endgame clans looking for new active members? If so I would love a home. I'm not so worried about getting tons of loot and gear but I do hope I can find a clan that can fairly reward me for proper time and effort put in. I just want a good time, good conversation, and a lot of boss killing.

If you want to line our recruitment man, I'm happy to pm you the details. We are whykicamoocow on fingal.

Bubs is daaaa besstttt, that aside. I think you would like it on fingal. Its DKP system, so you get what you put in. BT dies on spawn basically (within 24 hrs) it's a pretty good time. Stress free fun with good people. Moo always looking for nice people to add to the moo family.

e5c4p3artist wrote:Sorry for having to ask, but what is a DKP system?

Dragon? Kill Points - Essentially DKP is a system where you get points for being at boss fights, then you can trade in those points for drops.

It gives a nice reason for people to go to bosses...but it also can lead to people only logging on for endgame bosses, rather than being available for other bosses.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

e5c4p3artist wrote:Thank you for the info!

The way it is written above makes it seem like all of Fingal is on a DKP system, but I would assume it really is referring to just one clan, correct? The moocow clan?

Other clans have in the past. but I think that's not the case anymore*.
Last edited by BubsMcFace on Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.