Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking for a good endgame clan

Hello, I am a returning payer looking to start a new character. My main goal is to level to endgame and also participate in endgame. Are there any endgame clans looking for new active members? If so I would love a home. I'm not so worried about getting tons of loot and gear but I do hope I can find a clan that can fairly reward me for proper time and effort put in. I just want a good time, good conversation, and a lot of boss killing.

Re: Looking for a good endgame clan

Hello, I am a returning payer looking to start a new character. My main goal is to level to endgame and also participate in endgame. Are there any endgame clans looking for new active members? If so I would love a home. I'm not so worried about getting tons of loot and gear but I do hope I can find a clan that can fairly reward me for proper time and effort put in. I just want a good time, good conversation, and a lot of boss killing.
If you want to line our recruitment man, I'm happy to pm you the details. We are whykicamoocow on fingal.

If you want to line our recruitment man, I'm happy to pm you the details. We are whykicamoocow on fingal.
Bubs is daaaa besstttt, that aside. I think you would like it on fingal. Its DKP system, so you get what you put in. BT dies on spawn basically (within 24 hrs) it's a pretty good time. Stress free fun with good people. Moo always looking for nice people to add to the moo family.

Sorry for having to ask, but what is a DKP system?
Dragon? Kill Points - Essentially DKP is a system where you get points for being at boss fights, then you can trade in those points for drops.

It gives a nice reason for people to go to bosses...but it also can lead to people only logging on for endgame bosses, rather than being available for other bosses.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!