Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Has VR directly acknowledged a reduction in the spawn rate. As far as I know they have only specifically pointed out a change in the Taunt Ring, and the Calm Ring.

Who knows, I’ve killed stuff for almost three weeks, seen every rare spawn multiple times in stonevale, 5star spider, Galar, dragon thing, zombie guy and numerous rare weapon spawns, but nothing new and what I am looking for. They should be designated as mythological instead of rare because saying they are rare gives rare zero meaning. So I submit the new rank of rarety.....mythological, meaning it may or may not exist on your server. Or maybe it only spawns on one server at a time? Reguardless mythological should be a the new designation.

Another thing to consider is if all these resets are causing havoc with spawn rates of the mythological mobs.

Question: the Rage of the Deathless ring, are there other versions for it?
Yes there are three other versions. Bitey's video shows all four of them lined up, but only shows the stats to two of the rings. It's assumed two drop from the 5* reaver and the other two from the 5* lich.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Question: the Rage of the Deathless ring, are there other versions for it?
Yes there are three other versions. Bitey's video shows all four of them lined up, but only shows the stats to two of the rings. It's assumed two drop from the 5* reaver and the other two from the 5* lich.
Which did the rage of the deathless drop from? (Reaver or Lich), and what are the other skills for the other 2 rings
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn