Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Demote/Premote

I thought I saw a topic but can't seem too find it, why can't people demote others or premote others who arent logged on? So if they want they can log at a time when not many people are on and invite spys and demote a bunch of people if they choose (Some people are like that). Hopefully that can be fixed, sometimes people need to be kicked asap, theres no time to patiently wait for them to log at their convenience.

Re: Demote/Premote

They should be able to. Haven’t been a guard+ for a little bit but I haven’t heard of anything like this recently. All you need to do is pull up the clan list, select their name, and hit demote or promote.
If they are offline their name will appear below everyone else who are only in alphabetical order, with a red dot instead of a green to denote them being offline.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

They should be able to. Haven’t been a guard+ for a little bit but I haven’t heard of anything like this recently. All you need to do is pull up the clan list, select their name, and hit demote or promote.
If they are offline their name will appear below everyone else who are only in alphabetical order, with a red dot instead of a green to denote them being offline.
It doesn't work, there's a bug, that's the reason for this post Bob lol
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

But the bug has been reported and difinitus said he forwarded it to the team so hopefully it'll be fixed on dbl plat and exp day
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

But the bug has been reported and difinitus said he forwarded it to the team so hopefully it'll be fixed on dbl plat and exp day
Oops my bad, didn’t realize there was a bug :oops:
Thanks for correcting me though :) and glad to see it’s getting fixed
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Offtopic but your sig is off, your lvl 225

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com