Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes: Version 3.3.1 (Dec. 17th, 2018)

Hey, any idea when that double xp event is going to happen?
Also I’m having an issue when I open any shops in game it just says “loading” (won’t ever load) and then my game stops responding and I can still move around in the area but no skills work can’t change/drop/equip any items though I can still see other people chat and log on and off but if I try and teleport it’s a continuous loading page. I’ve tried everything to fix this but nothing will work... anyway you can help me?
I have this exact same issue on Galaxy S8. Sometimes I just have to fully shut down the app and log back in and I'm okay. Other times I have to reinstall the game.

It seems to happen more if I have been on for an extended amount of time or I have opened many shops including plat store.

Same problem ever since the first update from month ago,no npcs/mobs/mailboxes ,all still invisible,flag on loading screen is pink,and all items are named "item name",quest say "quest****" with random numbers.....Guys,we've been trying to report this problem for a while now...Ppl done every possible old files clearing(deleting cache,data,cache of playstore,cache partition of device,even hard reset)then reinstalling and it had no effect,game is still the way it is.Please,this has been waited for over amonth,we had no reply,even multiple ppl said they have same issue.Please fix it.
Can you let me know what device you are playing on?
Already posted three times earlier, with device specs and info about problems , as u asked, but got no reply in "issues with unity" :/

My device is Lenovo Tab A7-50 a3500 and Android system is 4.2.2

I've tried all clearing with cache, data, then cache partition,hard reset, everything,then reinstalling , and it didn't work, it's not about old corrupted file:/ please help

Did the creator of this new Faye Priestess of Ceridwen Crown quest really think it through. They put in maybe 20 Spiders to get candles from and only a few give more than one candle. The crowns take hundreds upon hundreds of candles to get and they are for nothing but fashion and don't improve your players skills. The worse part is there are 1000's of players and they just sit in one spot all day and wait for the spiders to come back and then all race to get them. Its got to be the most worthless, boring, most idiotiotic, none rewarding quest I have ever seen.

And the Gold candle doesn't exist...as far as any one knows anyways.

Other than that love the game. Hate the new quest. Think it through a little more next time will ya.

Rant over.

Did the creator of this new Faye Priestess of Ceridwen Crown quest really think it through. They put in maybe 20 Spiders to get candles from and only a few give more than one candle. The crowns take hundreds upon hundreds of candles to get and they are for nothing but fashion and don't improve your players skills. The worse part is there are 1000's of players and they just sit in one spot all day and wait for the spiders to come back and then all race to get them. Its got to be the most worthless, boring, most idiotiotic, none rewarding quest I have ever seen.

Other than that love the game. Hate the new quest. Think it through a little more next time will ya.

Rant over.
I believe there are 26 spiders, 18 of which can drop 2+ candles. Back in the day, the white hat quest used to require 2,000 items, so this one is relatively simple compared to that. I will agree with you on the gold drop rates though.
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage

I believe there are 26 spiders, 18 of which can drop 2+ candles. Back in the day, the white hat quest used to require 2,000 items, so this one is relatively simple compared to that. I will agree with you on the gold drop rates though.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The thing is, are people really freaking out over an ugly crown that all they do is change the color? How can someone who comes up with such an amazing game be so limited on ideas for Holiday quest. Heck the Word Cookie app has better Holiday specials. This is pathetic and really says the creators care more about me buying that blue chest that the only difference from other chest is the Fashion offer. Seriously??? I have 4 charms that I love. Fashions are worthless. And being Chest are almost always going to give you 1 small item I've decided to not spend a dime on the game. You want my money, guarantee me something. I ain't here to roll the dice on junk.

Rant over.
These collection quests have been a thing in pretty much every Celtic Heroes event for the past 6+ years. Sometimes it's killing mobs that drop the items, sometimes it's directly picking the items up off the ground. It is frustrating for the first couple days, but usually within a week of the event ending, the interest starts to die down. Yeah, it's fashion only, but it's only for a limited time, so it's nice to get a couple neat hats to remember the event by.

There also are golden candles, they are just super rare ;) . By the way, I absolutely love your summary of this type of quest. I totally agree with it, but it still keeps people interested lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

These collection quests have been a thing in pretty much every Celtic Heroes event for the past 6+ years. Sometimes it's killing mobs that drop the items, sometimes it's directly picking the items up off the ground. It is frustrating for the first couple days, but usually within a week of the event ending, the interest starts to die down. Yeah, it's fashion only, but it's only for a limited time, so it's nice to get a couple neat hats to remember the event by.

There also are golden candles, they are just super rare ;) . By the way, I absolutely love your summary of this type of quest. I totally agree with it, but it still keeps people interested lol.
I just joied CH this past year and went on youtube to see videos on best ways to level up in fishing and ended up watching a video that was posted in 2013 of an Holloween event that looked amazing. I had my hopes up ever since seeing it and have now been through two major Holiday's and the events haven't been just disappointing, they have been flat out patheitic. It seems the creators have more interest in me spending $5 on the new Blue chest than making an exciting quest that if we are willing to battle through, the rewards could be awsome. Guess I was expecting more out of them since the game itself is amazing. It almost feels like the original creator was bought out or something and the new creator isn't a smart or as good than the one who created it. Think about it, a game where there is fighting, fishing, cooking, clans, multiple characters, awsome mobs, awsome quest, awsome weapons, genious skills, Fashions, mounts, cool looking worlds, etc, etc, etc.

Then we get the event...........................where we can win..........................wait for it...........................a crown!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? Seriously?

I just joied CH this past year and went on youtube to see videos on best ways to level up in fishing and ended up watching a video that was posted in 2013 of an Holloween event that looked amazing. I had my hopes up ever since seeing it and have now been through two major Holiday's and the events haven't been just disappointing, they have been flat out patheitic. It seems the creators have more interest in me spending $5 on the new Blue chest than making an exciting quest that if we are willing to battle through, the rewards could be awsome. Guess I was expecting more out of them since the game itself is amazing. It almost feels like the original creator was bought out or something and the new creator isn't a smart or as good than the one who created it. Think about it, a game where there is fighting, fishing, cooking, clans, multiple characters, awsome mobs, awsome quest, awsome weapons, genious skills, Fashions, mounts, cool looking worlds, etc, etc, etc.

Then we get the event...........................where we can win..........................wait for it...........................a crown!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? Seriously?
A couple years back, OTM decided to move their focus from large seasonal events to more permanent content. They've still been releasing minor seasonal events, but those have mostly been limited to a little new fashion (in chests) and a collector quest. On the flip side, with the focus on permanent content, they were able to release content like the Auction house, fishing, cooking, and the Corrupted Gardens (plus more).

The problem with the old events was that there was a lot to them...which was great, but it meant that it drew time and resources away from anything more permanent. After the event was over, the game went back to normal with nothing having progressed, except for more OP lux and (occasionally) loot. I think the current events are more to try to placate those who want some sort of seasonal thing.

I'm not sure whether VR plans to continue with OTM's direction and focus on permanent content over temporary content, or switch to a more balanced amount of both, or swing even heavier on the temporary side. I would really like an admin to share some information on that front, but they likely won't, as things can change.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

A couple years back, OTM decided to move their focus from large seasonal events to more permanent content. They've still been releasing minor seasonal events, but those have mostly been limited to a little new fashion (in chests) and a collector quest. On the flip side, with the focus on permanent content, they were able to release content like the Auction house, fishing, cooking, and the Corrupted Gardens (plus more).

The problem with the old events was that there was a lot to them...which was great, but it meant that it drew time and resources away from anything more permanent. After the event was over, the game went back to normal with nothing having progressed, except for more OP lux and (occasionally) loot. I think the current events are more to try to placate those who want some sort of seasonal thing.

I'm not sure whether VR plans to continue with OTM's direction and focus on permanent content over temporary content, or switch to a more balanced amount of both, or swing even heavier on the temporary side. I would really like an admin to share some information on that front, but they likely won't, as things can change.
I can honestly say if thats the case I would absolutely prefer them to continue the way they are now then. The content of the overall game is amazing. If thats how they got to where they are now then I retract my previous displeasure. I will just ignore the special events. Maybe get a crown are two and move on. It wouldn't hurt to at least make the prize a cool Charm or nice weapon or somthing that builds us up. Thats really all they would have to do to make it better. Thanks for your response.