Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Demonheart items in chests

I just think it was better when you had an event, and when it ended that was it. If you wanted that events fashion and items you participated in the event and get what you get. After the event, that's it, if you want the stuff you missed you trade for it or buy it. I'm not a fan of aeon, it took part of the fun from the game. Even if occasionally aeon chests were temporarily put out for people I think that would be better. Was way better when aeon didn't permanently exist. Either way it's a small thing. The chests are a joke anyway

All previous fashion sets/barding have always been removed from the next chest and replaced by new. This really needs corrected because the chests are getting worst with every new event and becoming extremely off putting.

Also, I would love to see new vendor fashions because for several events now we haven’t been able to spend tokens on anything new.

AEON should be completely removed or in their on separate chests. Pleaaaase correct these mistakes and make chests worth buying again.
+1. Well said.

Especially on the token fash. Please give us something else to spend them on or a way to trade for something else. Even if it’s 20 fash tokens for 1 mount token. They’re utterly, utterly worthless.

This is just one of my toons. There are many more on my other toons.

MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

All previous fashion sets/barding have always been removed from the next chest and replaced by new. This really needs corrected because the chests are getting worst with every new event and becoming extremely off putting.

Also, I would love to see new vendor fashions because for several events now we haven’t been able to spend tokens on anything new.

AEON should be completely removed or in their on separate chests. Pleaaaase correct these mistakes and make chests worth buying again.
+1. Well said.

Especially on the token fash. Please give us something else to spend them on or a way to trade for something else. Even if it’s 20 fash tokens for 1 mount token. They’re utterly, utterly worthless.

This is just one of my toons. There are many more on my other toons.

Agree, and really like the idea of trading fashion tokens for mount or pet tokens. Aeon could go to mystery chests, demon and oni fashion either retired or put in the castle fashion vendor, and fashion tokens traded for mount and pet tokens.