Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Alphonso or Similar Software

Does Celtic Heroes use Alphonso or similar software integrated into the app to collect audio data on customers?

I’ve been keeping clean devices, but I’m troubled by the fact that many conversations I have while playing Celtic Heroes translate into targeted ads on my devices.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Re: Alphonso or Similar Software

Does Celtic Heroes use Alphonso or similar software integrated into the app to collect audio data on customers?

I’ve been keeping clean devices, but I’m troubled by the fact that many conversations I have while playing Celtic Heroes translate into targeted ads on my devices.
I told you talking about your favorite p0rn movies in clan chat was not a good idea.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

It aint ch listening. I sat down oneday and said "oh my knee" i still get ads for joint pain after that. My phone was in my pocket with nothing running. Spent too much time in the bike section last year while xmas shopping. I was alone and never said a word. I was inundated with bicycle ads for months afterwards. Face it, you bought yourself a wiretap/tracker that also has a gaming feature.

So what are you saying? You were talking about getting a juicy hamburger at 5 guys burgers and fries in game and 10 min later you saw an ad for 5 guys on your device lol?
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.