Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes: Version 3.3.1 (Dec. 17th, 2018)

Well so far this update has fixed most it seem, buff status Icons are good, but the crashes are still happening. Last night happened when trying to logout and switch to another account. And still happens when trying to Mail, or interacting with vendor or bounty board. (Bounty board also caused the lockup that others been experiencing with buying plat, the unable to let, chat, etc) leying also causing black screen when changing maps.

New issue with mounts, not sure at the full issue or when it happens, dismounted after ley, dismounted after weapon swap. Will watch for further on this one.

This is all on IPad Mini3 a1599 12.1ios
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more

Same problem ever since the first update from month ago,no npcs/mobs/mailboxes ,all still invisible,flag on loading screen is pink,and all items are named "item name",quest say "quest****" with random numbers.....Guys,we've been trying to report this problem for a while now...Ppl done every possible old files clearing(deleting cache,data,cache of playstore,cache partition of device,even hard reset)then reinstalling and it had no effect,game is still the way it is.Please,this has been waited for over amonth,we had no reply,even multiple ppl said they have same issue.Please fix it.

Same problem ever since the first update from month ago,no npcs/mobs/mailboxes ,all still invisible,flag on loading screen is pink,and all items are named "item name",quest say "quest****" with random numbers.....Guys,we've been trying to report this problem for a while now...Ppl done every possible old files clearing(deleting cache,data,cache of playstore,cache partition of device,even hard reset)then reinstalling and it had no effect,game is still the way it is.Please,this has been waited for over amonth,we had no reply,even multiple ppl said they have same issue.Please fix it.
Same here :( and same as photo manifest sent, nothing visible, however one npc is visible at very start of Castl(same as he have) e, but nothing else on any other map and Castle, everything besides other players is invisible, item and quest names are gone, and I also have pink flag on loading screen :/ A bit glad to see I'm not only one experiencing this problem, but still don't have a fix :/

Yeah they obviously don't care if they think it is only 1 person with it, I understood that it might not be a huge issue if it was just me with it, I was fine with that I was waiting my turn. I have been more than patient I think waiting over 3 weeks unable to do anything other than arena (and that gets boring trust me when it's all you can do) cause the game is unplayable and I can't even help kill the glad boss in the arena xD. And also to VR, communication between players and the team is terrible now please appoint another community manager to make sure that we are heard, that is why Muldar was so important, no one got ignored and bugs didn't stay for over a month..

Can you let me know what device you are playing on?

Yeah they obviously don't care if they think it is only 1 person with it, I understood that it might not be a huge issue if it was just me with it, I was fine with that I was waiting my turn. I have been more than patient I think waiting over 3 weeks unable to do anything other than arena (and that gets boring trust me when it's all you can do) cause the game is unplayable and I can't even help kill the glad boss in the arena xD. And also to VR, communication between players and the team is terrible now please appoint another community manager to make sure that we are heard, that is why Muldar was so important, no one got ignored and bugs didn't stay for over a month..
I've asked you a few days ago in your bug report thread for your device information so our team could look at this, but instead you've gone on several times how you are being ignored. Help me help you instead of posting the same thing in multiple places.