Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Snowy Winter Update seems a bit bad

Hey random dudes..Have not made a post for a bit but after this new update i think i should share my terrible opinions again. I think the most common thing ive heard which i agree with is that it feels like just a re-skin of the past 3 updates but with snow, the fash tokens have become worthless to people who invest a lot into chests or just stock in general. Though this may seem a little bit radical i think that the whole killing lvl 10-20 mobs for 3 drops to trade in seems really bad to 75% of player base, i say this cuz 9/10 times there is a higher lvl than you hunting down those drops and so low lvls cant even kill or reach them at times due to most higher levels having 80-120% speed mounts and (not rly a problem to 1 hit) and the part i really want people to notice to get the attention of DEVs is that in Heroes landing there is no snow and the Spooki Dragons are still there and dropping drake claws. hope this gets to someone who can actually get a word in changing any of this :P Merry Tuesday

Re: Snowy Winter Update seems a bit bad

Most of the events in Celtic Heroes’ history were simple reskins of past events with a few small tweaks and changes. That’s just the easiest thing to do.

I personally don’t have anything against killing the mobs for the collectable quest. It’s not really any different from picking up items imo. The high levels farming them will die down soon, it’s just the novelty of new content that’s causing players to obsess for everything.

I haven’t had a chance to check Heroes Landing yet, but if the drakes are still there, those should probably be fixed lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hey random dudes..Have not made a post for a bit but after this new update i think i should share my terrible opinions again. I think the most common thing ive heard which i agree with is that it feels like just a re-skin of the past 3 updates but with snow, the fash tokens have become worthless to people who invest a lot into chests or just stock in general. Though this may seem a little bit radical i think that the whole killing lvl 10-20 mobs for 3 drops to trade in seems really bad to 75% of player base, i say this cuz 9/10 times there is a higher lvl than you hunting down those drops and so low lvls cant even kill or reach them at times due to most higher levels having 80-120% speed mounts and (not rly a problem to 1 hit) and the part i really want people to notice to get the attention of DEVs is that in Heroes landing there is no snow and the Spooki Dragons are still there and dropping drake claws. hope this gets to someone who can actually get a word in changing any of this :P Merry Tuesday
It's just a fun event to get rare fashion (hats with the effect) or just stick to the normal hats and try to get a black or white one. I normally might agree with you but you literally gain no advantage over others because it's just fashion. Give it a few days people will slow down on the collecting. Or you can buy a fast battle mount that doesn't have a lvl requirement. And I know people with 120% mounts when u may have only a 20-80% mount kinda sucks. Mines 100% so unless someone is close to me they won't pass me up so no huge deal to me.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I don't mind the reskin, missed the snow :)

VR isn't a large company, I'd much rather they focus on long-term game developments than events.
Personally think it needs to be balanced out, this game will eventually hit the point where everything endgame is overwhelming (seriously, after seeing godly bt gear what are from gear going to look like?), To keep the game going finishing the book quickly will ruin it and when we finally reach the end and there's nothing to achieve players will leave one by one.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu