Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes: Version 3.3.1 (Dec. 17th, 2018)

Update looks pretty great so far! The reward with platinum purchases is an interesting move.

When will we see the double plat and XP event that was promised for users who missed Black Friday? I’m pretty sure it was said to be this month.

Thanks!
I don’t recall it being promised...just that Schwing mentioned they would try to do something for those who were unable to log in.
You might want to edit this post as well, I saw you already did on another...
As per the sticky:
We will work to ensure that no one who is affected by these issues misses out on double plat, and will also be running an XP event in future to help players catch up who have missed out on playtime.We'll release more details about this next week.
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more

Hey difinitus I have a big issue and it still didn’t fix with reset it’s been like this for a week and really bothering me anytime I open any shop in the game it practically crashes me. I’ve tried every single possible thing to fix and I can’t get it to work are you able to help me?[/quote]
This is my issue. Logged in this morning and tried to buy some plat. Haven’t been able to do anything since and got no plat :(

Loved the snow effects, just stuck in the castle atm can’t chat/shop/ley right now
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

When will the npc bug be fixed?
Not sure why this was ignored I'm having the same issue since the servers came back on. I can't see mobs or NPCs on either my mage or ranger. I see them on other accounts so I guess it's not an issue on my end? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, uninstalling then clearing any ch file from my device and clearing Google play cache then reinstalling. Nothing's helped I wanna play in the snow! Please help someone lol ._.
Level 228 Ice Mage
Level 226 Ranger
Level 224 Tank
Level 220 Druid
Level 190 Rogue Locker
Level 160+ Rogue
Guardian of Kudos, Relentless Underdogs of Danu
~Just leveling toons so I can show off my precious Wyldwood sets~
Danu

Not sure why this was ignored I'm having the same issue since the servers came back on. I can't see mobs or NPCs on either my mage or ranger. I see them on other accounts so I guess it's not an issue on my end? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, uninstalling then clearing any ch file from my device and clearing Google play cache then reinstalling. Nothing's helped I wanna play in the snow! Please help someone lol ._.
It was ignored cause they thought only 1 person had it lol. And I watched video on youtube. He glitched stonevale and was on top of the trees and there were all the npc and quest people in the sky so gonna recreate and see if same thing for me, you should try it too. Glitch on castle fountain and report back :lol: btw I reset my whole device it didn't fix it, it is not the device glitching.

It was ignored cause they thought only 1 person had it lol. And I watched video on youtube. He glitched stonevale and was on top of the trees and there were all the npc and quest people in the sky so gonna recreate and see if same thing for me, you should try it too. Glitch on castle fountain and report back :lol: btw I reset my whole device it didn't fix it, it is not the device glitching.
Ok so a couple hours ago I noticed the accounts that are bugged on my phone work on my tablet. Which is weird because, again, my other accounts work on my phone. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
Level 228 Ice Mage
Level 226 Ranger
Level 224 Tank
Level 220 Druid
Level 190 Rogue Locker
Level 160+ Rogue
Danu

Ok so a couple hours ago I noticed the accounts that are bugged on my phone work on my tablet. Which is weird because, again, my other accounts work on my phone. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
It seems that one of your account experiences this issue on a specific device (a phone), but not when you log into your tablet. This indicates to me that the issue is with your device, and missing characters/mobs/npc usually is result to a corrupt update.

However, you are stating that your other accounts do not experiencing this issue when you log into the same device (a phone) that was having the problem? I think I got that right.

Can you PM me which of your accounts works on which devices?

It seems that one of your account experiences this issue on a specific device (a phone), but not when you log into your tablet. This indicates to me that the issue is with your device, and missing characters/mobs/npc usually is result to a corrupt update.

However, you are stating that your other accounts do not experiencing this issue when you log into the same device (a phone) that was having the problem? I think I got that right.

Can you PM me which of your accounts works on which devices?
Hi! Ok so it seems I'm unable to compose messages since I haven't made enough posts or something like that. I'm not sure how to proceed. Should I just comment on a bunch of posts? Or am I dumb and can't figure out how to pm? ._. Sorry I don't post here much just lurk.
Level 228 Ice Mage
Level 226 Ranger
Level 224 Tank
Level 220 Druid
Level 190 Rogue Locker
Level 160+ Rogue
Danu

I have changed this, so you should now be able to send me a message.
I'm still unable to send a message. It says, "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature." Sorry I'm making this so difficult lol.
Level 228 Ice Mage
Level 226 Ranger
Level 224 Tank
Level 220 Druid
Level 190 Rogue Locker
Level 160+ Rogue
Danu