Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For people interested in a dicing server

Taranis uses a similar inclusive rolling system, so far it has worked well -- note that there will always be a group of FFA-lovers who can't have fun without lock battles, we are still figuring out how to approach that... Overall though, if the vast majority want cooperation, cooperation will remain despite FFA groups; more long-term actives always win in the long term.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Taranis uses a similar inclusive rolling system, so far it has worked well -- note that there will always be a group of FFA-lovers who can't have fun without lock battles, we are still figuring out how to approach that... Overall though, if the vast majority want cooperation, cooperation will remain despite FFA groups; more long-term actives always win in the long term.
That’s good to hear! Let me know if you discovered something on the ffa part :lol:
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

The irony of that statement coming from a former Alliance leader cannot be lost on you Mizza :lol:

Stop acting the victim. The reason Lugh is not a free server is because of Alliance and Alliance only. That is history. It cannot be denied.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours. No issue at all with what you’re doing, competiton is fun and healthy. Lugh is far from a dead server. We have had around 5 transfers of quality endgame players into Pegasus from other servers in the past 2 weeks alone. And it’s nice for new players to have options. That doesn’t mean it is correct to call Lugh a dicing server. Because it’s simply not true.

Anyway it’s the last I will say on the matter. Have fun and long live Lugh!
I am not acting like a victim, simply asking you to stop making this a pegasus debate.

I would invite people to spend some time in Lugh and you will come to see that if no boss is up, most areas are empty. That’s pretty much dead to me.

Yup, I was a former ‘Alliance leader’. However, I wasn’t a member of Alliance when they went dominant. I became a member after that after the clan I was in, Ancients, went inactive and most of my friends either joined Alliance or quit.

When I was a so called ‘one of the leaders’, I have tried to reconcile several times with Pegasus. Even when we were dominant, I proposed a merger, a shared bt attempt and tried to be as objective as possible, trying to stay in touch with friends in Pegasus. So explain the Irony to me again.

May I remind you that there are plenty of people in pegasus that were in Alliance when they went dom. If we want to play the blame game, the people that helped destroy the server continue onwards in pegasus.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I've read through this post and I see a lot of people talking about a misenterpretation. Would you mind informing me about which raid bosses these clans in the dicing system kill? How regularly? What about the competition clan that does not use this system, are they allowed to roll of they help? What is the average level of the players in these clans? How many lvl220+ players do the clans that have this system have in total?
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

I've read through this post and I see a lot of people talking about a misenterpretation. Would you mind informing me about which raid bosses these clans in the dicing system kill? How regularly? What about the competition clan that does not use this system, are they allowed to roll of they help? What is the average level of the players in these clans? How many lvl220+ players do the clans that have this system have in total?
So far raid wise we have killed up to hrung and diced the drops.

About 20 active eg players, some of them have alts and can multi log. There are more eg players, but they have been inactive due to irl circumstances, they log sometimes, but not on a regular basis.

Average level is a tough one, this varies per clan as well. A bunch just hit dl level, so I guess the average is around level 180 atm.

Our mindset is not to exclude anyone. But from what I’ve heard trough the grapevine, pegasus members are not allowed to help or group anyone outside pegasus anymore. But if players from competing clan(s) want to join this system, no grudges are held against them.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Still misleading, when you say majority people are expecting raids, they need to be informed that those clans hanst downed a single clan in months maybe 1-2 legacies that i missed
Seems like you are a controlling person trying to maintain top clan status at the expense of criticizing what he is saying. There's more to this game than your clan that kills epics. Maybe if they get more people and people at higher levels they can. If 3/5 clans are rolling regardless if they can or can't kill epics yet that's besides the point. I see this all the time where smaller clans try to recruit and are met with steep criticism from many people who hop on forums to make their story invalid by grouping up on someone's credibility. You don't have the right to tell anyone "what they are expecting". That is for an individual to decide not you.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Still misleading, when you say majority people are expecting raids, they need to be informed that those clans hanst downed a single clan in months maybe 1-2 legacies that i missed
Seems like you are a controlling person trying to maintain top clan status at the expense of criticizing what he is saying. There's more to this game than your clan that kills epics. Maybe if they get more people and people at higher levels they can. If 3/5 clans are rolling regardless if they can or can't kill epics yet that's besides the point. I see this all the time where smaller clans try to recruit and are met with steep criticism from many people who hop on forums to make their story invalid by grouping up on someone's credibility. You don't have the right to tell anyone "what they are expecting". That is for an individual to decide not you.
Idm him recruiting :) im totally up for comp, but he fixed it so there is no need to argue anymore just wanted him to make it clear so people dont xfer expecting something like epona.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Idm him recruiting :) im totally up for comp, but he fixed it so there is no need to argue anymore just wanted him to make it clear so people dont xfer expecting something like epona.
Not arguing, I made one statement. I'm glad you two worked it out. That's what mature people are supposed to do lol. Don't ever think you are too good is my point. I've beaten Dom clans every server I've been on that I've actually spent time on so it's not impossible.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Not arguing, I made one statement. I'm glad you two worked it out. That's what mature people are supposed to do lol. Don't ever think you are too good is my point. I've beaten Dom clans every server I've been on that I've actually spent time on so it's not impossible.
Ty for the support.

Doubt it is worked out, since I got pms from him yesterday, 2 hours before he responded to you exactly, saying that I’m desperate, because I was supposedly ‘recruiting to try and help my dead clan’.

But to be honest, I don’t really care about all of that. We are having fun again with a bunch of people and that’s what counts for me.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]