Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Blessed Crown Yule Hats

especially because the golden candles are no trade. I Which I like about this, because then you can't have multiple accounts laid around to help you. I just hope the blessed hats are free to trade though.
Said the exact same thing to clan!
Thank God the golds are no trade otherwise alts here, there, everywhere.
The droprates for gold is pretty low but I'm quite determined to collect 70.
Only 65 to go
Haha! I'm going for 80 for blessed white ofc.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Doesnt matter about candles anymore tbh. We already have botters at every spawn location. The best part is some of the botting accounts are sold high level accounts lol.
Report them. Ez ban.
Hahahahaha...#DoesntWork? I have reported the 5+ murky botters doing hawkhurst (even supplying the names of mains). The botters in CG for bloodthorn pota. The botter in carrowmore doing black boggans for the shards (also a sold acc lmao, still not banned). And the botter on bridge for minor vials. None banned and 3 of the botters listed (not specifically) are sold accounts and none banned for being sold or botting and i cri rip.
Lol you're right. Reporting people doesn't do anything. VR can say they look into things all day but they don't lol. Botters especially.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Report them. Ez ban.
Hahahahaha...#DoesntWork? I have reported the 5+ murky botters doing hawkhurst (even supplying the names of mains). The botters in CG for bloodthorn pota. The botter in carrowmore doing black boggans for the shards (also a sold acc lmao, still not banned). And the botter on bridge for minor vials. None banned and 3 of the botters listed (not specifically) are sold accounts and none banned for being sold or botting and i cri rip.
Lol you're right. Reporting people doesn't do anything. VR can say they look into things all day but they don't lol. Botters especially.
What if someone were to report you for botting? Would you want them to instaban you without researching first? It can take a long time to find out if someone is botting, especially if they actually do play the game often.

I’d prefer if we don’t take this thread off topic, just please remember that Support does look into tickets, it’s just that when there are things that require proof, that proof can take time to get.

As for the OP, I do quite like this new hat method, and the no-trade golden candles are genius.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Doesnt matter about candles anymore tbh. We already have botters at every spawn location. The best part is some of the botting accounts are sold high level accounts lol.
Report them. Ez ban.
Yup and they will ban them. This is one thing that if I reported them i never see them again in game and I'm glad. Can't stand people who use unfair tactics and that autoclick. I literally tried to see if my character would pick food by putting auto attack on and sticky and it doesn't work so it has to be bots if they are standing in same spot for hours picking whatever.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Report them. Ez ban.
Not true. I've reported botters like 5 times. None of them have been on my server since.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I love the look of them but slightly disappointed it changed my hair to white ;-;
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I love the look of them but slightly disappointed it changed my hair to white ;-;
+1, would appreciate it if everyone didn't look like Jesus but on a positive note the new quest hats are a big step up and worth wearing
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Report them. Ez ban.
I cri:(

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com