Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Blessed Crown Yule Hats

Is anyone doing the hat fashion quest in Castle having trouble finding the Golden Ritual Candles? I have been killing loads of spiders but seem to be only getting ritual candles and no "Golden" ones :( , which are needed to receive the "Blessed" version of the crowns. If anyone has any information on how to find the Golden candles please lmk :D

Re: Blessed Crown Yule Hats

Doesnt matter about candles anymore tbh. We already have botters at every spawn location. The best part is some of the botting accounts are sold high level accounts lol.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Doesnt matter about candles anymore tbh. We already have botters at every spawn location. The best part is some of the botting accounts are sold high level accounts lol.
Report them. Ez ban.
Hahahahaha...#DoesntWork? I have reported the 5+ murky botters doing hawkhurst (even supplying the names of mains). The botters in CG for bloodthorn pota. The botter in carrowmore doing black boggans for the shards (also a sold acc lmao, still not banned). And the botter on bridge for minor vials. None banned and 3 of the botters listed (not specifically) are sold accounts and none banned for being sold or botting and i cri rip.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

I’ve gotten up to purple done with only one golden candle dropping, so they seem to be really rare.
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Anyone know how this quest works? I just completed the red basic crown and put it on. I received the pink quest from the npc, then took off the crown and decided to reread the info given again before i left. I was then given the quest for the blessed red crown. I went out n got a candle or two, but they counted only toward the pink quest even after i greyed out the pink quest.

Do we need to complete through basic white crowns and then start over at red for the blessed quests?

Anyone know how this quest works? I just completed the red basic crown and put it on. I received the pink quest from the npc, then took off the crown and decided to reread the info given again before i left. I was then given the quest for the blessed red crown. I went out n got a candle or two, but they counted only toward the pink quest even after i greyed out the pink quest.

Do we need to complete through basic white crowns and then start over at red for the blessed quests?

You go to the npc who gives the quest and click on the option for blessed crown. You can do it for any color as long as you’ve completed the quest for the basic crown of that color. But it’s not the regular candles you need. You have to collect golden candles, and they drop very rarely from what I’ve seen
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

So i've collected around 3500 ritual candles so far, and only have 7 golden candles to show for it. Clearly getting the top blessed hats is going to take strong dedication, especially because the golden candles are no trade. Which I like about this, because then you can't have multiple accounts laid around to help you. I just hope the blessed hats are free to trade though.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

especially because the golden candles are no trade. I Which I like about this, because then you can't have multiple accounts laid around to help you. I just hope the blessed hats are free to trade though.
Said the exact same thing to clan!
Thank God the golds are no trade otherwise alts here, there, everywhere.
The droprates for gold is pretty low but I'm quite determined to collect 70.
Only 65 to go
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu