Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cooking faster

I have a question for those at least 180+ in cooking lvl. What exactly makes food cook faster? I've already maxed my cooking mastery for my lvl ( 175 ). Proficiency is at 961 ATM. Most of my food says medium or easy difficulty at this point so it's faster to cook but fruit cake, mushroom casserole, bara brith and 160+ food hasn't budgd. Do I simply need to level up more or does my proficiency need to be higher still to speed up the process? Again only those who actually have the ability to cook those items at a faster rate please let me know.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: Cooking faster

i believe the higher your proficiency is, the easier food becomes to cook, which allows you to cook it faster. It’s just a nightmare trying to level proficiency specifically lol
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

i believe the higher your proficiency is, the easier food becomes to cook, which allows you to cook it faster. It’s just a nightmare trying to level proficiency specifically lol
My proficiency goes up anywhere from 0-5 times per wisdom lix. It's just unbelievable. I figured it would slow down after hitting 1k but not before I even reached halfway. And it never goes up ever when i cook an exquisite or perfected which now happens like half the time since my mastery is maxed. I feel like I shot myself in the foot on how I did this but I simply needed the exquisite fruit cake and bara brith so I don't have to rely on others lofty pricing of restos and hastes. An exquisite bara brith helps about the sane as using haste tbh. If their is much of a difference it's marginal. One allows you to get more hits in, one substantially increases the damage you do. Either way I can solo some dragonlord 5 stars with either and I'm lvl 202 warrior.

Yea it’s a real pita. I’ve played around with trying to level it. I have a theory that cooking low level foods without extracts on wisdom lix works at maxing it, kind of like how cooking low level foods on wisdom with extracts helps max mastery. I’ve only done a few lixes to test it though, so not enough to really prove that theory or not. After maxing mastery I don’t really have the patience currently to really go all in on proficiency lol
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Yea it’s a real pita. I’ve played around with trying to level it. I have a theory that cooking low level foods without extracts on wisdom lix works at maxing it, kind of like how cooking low level foods on wisdom with extracts helps max mastery. I’ve only done a few lixes to test it though, so not enough to really prove that theory or not. After maxing mastery I don’t really have the patience currently to really go all in on proficiency lol
Your theory would be correct. Because not using extracts would hinder making exquisite and force the game to make normal gruel (for example) making the odds more in your favor. This is what o have been doing lately. It's not much of a difference but even 10% more is better than nothing. As long as is taking that would cut days or weeks off the time. I've spent weeks just getting proficiency to almost 1k. Also the higher lvl food you don't make as many exquisotes and barely any perfected even when maxed so there's that too. I try to cook the highest lvl food I can that still cooks fast and it's also food that's useful on alts as opposed to gruel which is worthless on any toon above lvl 20.

I have a question for those at least 180+ in cooking lvl. What exactly makes food cook faster? I've already maxed my cooking mastery for my lvl ( 175 ). Proficiency is at 961 ATM. Most of my food says medium or easy difficulty at this point so it's faster to cook but fruit cake, mushroom casserole, bara brith and 160+ food hasn't budgd. Do I simply need to level up more or does my proficiency need to be higher still to speed up the process? Again only those who actually have the ability to cook those items at a faster rate please let me know.
If you look at any recipe you will see it have a maximum level. If you are 21 levels above it, the food will cook quicker. Like for example you need to be level 41 to cook gruel fast. Proficiency just increases food success chance without extracts.
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff

If you look at any recipe you will see it have a maximum level. If you are 21 levels above it, the food will cook quicker. Like for example you need to be level 41 to cook gruel fast. Proficiency just increases food success chance without extracts.
I cook mushroom casserole (max level 170) fast, I‘m level 193. Need to be 201 to cook fruit cakes and bara brith quicker... rip :c
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff

I cook mushroom casserole (max level 170) fast, I‘m level 193. Need to be 201 to cook fruit cakes and bara brith quicker... rip :c
I'm 178 now. Gained a couple lvls in under 2 days. So since I don't fish and lir is terrible about helping others out. Doubt I'll get many fish. So im prob gonna have to rely on cooking exquisite fruit cake and bara brith to get my xp. Man that really sucks because I don't think anyone is even 201 yet