Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yule recipes

I would be fairly upset if I'm having to rely on greedy tenured players just for a recipe and spices. But I'm expecting some dumb crap like this to happen.
Its completely fair if it happens, and you could buy this years recipes and save them too, bringing back old stuff is only problematic.
No one mentions the bad sides of aeon or legacy, only the good sides so it gets pushed through...

To be fair, its greedy to ask that they bring back old items. Oh, fury, you bought this limited item a long time ago and saved it all this time? Well 3 people want it back and we dont care about how it effects you. Not to mention the other people who bought it later on for higher prices, they get left out too. You have to consider both sides of any suggestion you propose.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I would be fairly upset if I'm having to rely on greedy tenured players just for a recipe and spices. But I'm expecting some dumb crap like this to happen.
Its completely fair if it happens, and you could buy this years recipes and save them too, bringing back old stuff is only problematic.
No one mentions the bad sides of aeon or legacy, only the good sides so it gets pushed through...

To be fair, its greedy to ask that they bring back old items. Oh, fury, you bought this limited item a long time ago and saved it all this time? Well 3 people want it back and we dont care about how it effects you. Not to mention the other people who bought it later on for higher prices, they get left out too. You have to consider both sides of any suggestion you propose.
I don’t think your an actual chef lol and don’t understand what we are asking for , it’s not greedy might be selfish , and how do u know it’s only 3 people? If u did an ingame poll across all servers and got this result then I apologise

this shouldnt affect many people recipes and ingredient are one time use they are like consumables can’t compare them to fash so it’s not like they can be passed arround 100x, would be easier to explain if you actually did cooking

I have 2 chefs with the recipes and they are unusable because I don’t have the ingredients they were intended to be bought back so people can restock on ingredients.

How exactly does me wanting a recipe make me a greedy person? I just want to help my clan out with cooking stuff but I can't as much as others because I don't have holiday spices to cook more perfected food. It isn't even about me at all. I can cook exquisites all day long and those are perfectly fine for me as warrior dps. I need chocolate gelebron to raise my mastery level to cook more perfected food so I can cook perfected fruit cake, perfected mushroom casserole, etc more often. Those benefit mages, druids, and tanks far more than they do me. So basically any time they stop running an item in a chest or in game someone's gonna be a baby and say oh I have the only one so let's make sure noone else can get one by whining to vr nonstop. Where I come from it's much better to be a giver than someone who complains about others getting.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Hopefully a little more creativity and effort goes into seasonal things instead of just reinserting the old stuff again. New recipes, new ingredients.
You can have creativity, along with the existing recipes. I'm sure VR can manage to please everyone simultaneously. No need to alienate anyone from obtaining something unavailable at the moment.

I don’t think your an actual chef lol and don’t understand what we are asking for , it’s not greedy might be selfish , and how do u know it’s only 3 people? If u did an ingame poll across all servers and got this result then I apologise

this shouldnt affect many people recipes and ingredient are one time use they are like consumables can’t compare them to fash so it’s not like they can be passed arround 100x, would be easier to explain if you actually did cooking

I have 2 chefs with the recipes and they are unusable because I don’t have the ingredients they were intended to be bought back so people can restock on ingredients.
He was being hypothetical I'm sure but yeah fashion, mounts, etc really don't belong in the sane sentence as cooking manuals.

Well, that's kinda the point of limited time items....

I think it would be neat to have some more event specific recipes. Nothing OP, of course.
Limited time as in McRibs are limited time. They come back every year, even multiple times a year. Never once did I read they are discontinued items. Perhaps you can provide a scree shot or link to post with this knowledge I was unaware of..xD

I was the first endgame chef on my world, but I dont do it much anymore, theres better ways of making gold for me.
I was smart and bought 3000 spices and 4 of each recipe during the event.
They are totally comparable to other limited items, you dont see pumpkin bombs anymore do you?
I suggested earlier in the post that spices could be brought back, as they are required for making them, and could be used for a new line of yule recipes too.
It doesnt matter if the recipes arent sold anymore, people still have and can make them.
How exactly does me wanting a recipe make me a greedy person? I just want to help my clan out with cooking stuff but I can't as much as others because I don't have holiday spices to cook more perfected food. It isn't even about me at all. I can cook exquisites all day long and those are perfectly fine for me as warrior dps. I need chocolate gelebron to raise my mastery level to cook more perfected food so I can cook perfected fruit cake, perfected mushroom casserole, etc more often. Those benefit mages, druids, and tanks far more than they do me. So basically any time they stop running an item in a chest or in game someone's gonna be a baby and say oh I have the only one so let's make sure noone else can get one by whining to vr nonstop. Where I come from it's much better to be a giver than someone who complains about others getting.
Because it is a limited item and you didn't plan accordingly. Why should others have to pay for your mistake? You should be thankful it existed in the first place instead of trying to fight the devs for it back. Its not like we took any nerfs to get it or anything.
You can have creativity, along with the existing recipes. I'm sure VR can manage to please everyone simultaneously. No need to alienate anyone from obtaining something unavailable at the moment.
Or we could have creativity with new recipes instead of rehashing old ones.
He was being hypothetical I'm sure but yeah fashion, mounts, etc really don't belong in the sane sentence as cooking manuals.
Limited stuff is limited, no matter what it is.
Limited time as in McRibs are limited time. They come back every year, even multiple times a year. Never once did I read they are discontinued items. Perhaps you can provide a scree shot or link to post with this knowledge I was unaware of..xD
That argument isnt going to work here. Its obvious we cant post a picture of some ingame text of an event that ended. Them being removed is obvious enough that it was limited.

To all this, this type of thinking is the self-entitled mindset that is destroying the value and demand of so many items.

The sewers, legacy, aeon... look how that turned out and tell me it was a good idea.

Also, I should note that I personally don't care about money loss. The main thing is that I dont approve of this type of thinking, what gives you the right to take a mans money away because you messed up? If you'd aim suggestions for better new items, you wouldn't have to ruin old ones. Nothing is stopping you from suggesting a new recipe with mastery on it, yet you jumped right to this without thinking of our side at all.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Also, I should note that I personally don't care about money loss. The main thing is that I dont approve of this type of thinking, what gives you the right to take a mans money away because you messed up? If you'd aim suggestions for better new items, you wouldn't have to ruin old ones. Nothing is stopping you from suggesting a new recipe with mastery on it, yet you jumped right to this without thinking of our side at all.
Well like I said earlier if u understood what we are talking about it would be easier to explain, some cooking knowledge is needed ( not much) these ONE TIME use recipes CANNOT be sold once used so you are losing no money , rather greedy to think from that perspective anyway go play a job simulator or something if all you care about is money.

Also Ch forums 2018 get accused of stealing for reminding new devs promises made by old ones, that’s just great

these ONE TIME use recipes CANNOT be sold once used
Key words.

Not everyone just bought just one, and not everyone bought them just to use. Its the perfect investment item.

You can say greed all you want, but I still havent heard a suggestion of an alternative recipe.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Well like I said earlier if u understood what we are talking about it would be easier to explain, some cooking knowledge is needed ( not much) these ONE TIME use recipes CANNOT be sold once used so you are losing no money , rather greedy to think from that perspective anyway go play a job simulator or something if all you care about is money.

Also Ch forums 2018 get accused of stealing for reminding new devs promises made by old ones, that’s just great
He's one of those people who mark up stuff that cost 5-10k all the way up to 100-200k and think that's what an investment is called. That's not. Of this were real life that would be called highway robbery but since it's a game it's ok. Other games have a built in system to prevent people from over pricing to maintain balance in the economy. I'm not at all against making gold i just think people get carried away with it. Next thing you know people are gonna be charging 100 mil for a rare mount (I'm sure some fool has already tried).