Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cool add ons

What about adding a new item to chests that give effects to weapons. Not skins but say like an effect that makes it have blood dripping or smthing idfk. Maybe some effect that has electricity crackling off the ends of a lance. Pretty sure some people could come up with more creative ideas than those though.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

What about adding a new item to chests that give effects to weapons. Not skins but say like an effect that makes it have blood dripping or smthing idfk. Maybe some effect that has electricity crackling off the ends of a lance. Pretty sure some people could come up with more creative ideas than those though.
Sounds cool , although most current weapons ahve an effect
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Sounds cool , although most current weapons ahve an effect
Only void necro items, gele weapons, void mord spears, not by any means easily acquired weps
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

They’re’ve been hints towards a crafting system and I junk this would be a great way of doing it: be able to craft fash effects into weapons/gear. I’d love to see a spooky set of EDL rogue armor, a blooddust despo hammer, or a frostbite mage grim. All of those would use existing items/effects and could be combined with a crafting vendor or something.

While we’re on the topic, I’ll throw in my $.02 on crafting systems I’ve encountered before.
1. Don’t make it % based.
Having the whole “7% chance to get the desired outcome, 35% chance to lose one of the crafting items, and 58% chance to lose both crafting items (unless you use the plat-purchasable consumable ;))” is annoying. I would much rather have a difficult system that requires more grinding if it has consistent results.
2. Don’t make it too easy.
Being able to slap any item effect on any item would be too easy and would devalue the whole thing instantly. Example: I’ve got a blue huntsman mask that I want to put the blooddust effect onto. I can’t just grab a red set of gloves and voila; I have to find a blue blooddust (or higher tier) item to be able to craft it on.
3. De-crafting needs to be a thing
The problems permanent crafting could cause are extensive: it would use up the rarer (effect) items, you could troll and make borrowed gear look ridiculous (tbh I’ve often thought how funny it would be to slap the farty unleashed-demon effect onto gear :lol:), and if you ever got tired of an item’s effect you’d have to either start over or overwrite the old effect (both of which would be frustrating). So, yeah, even if it costs more than the original crafting or requires a consumable and/or plat item it definitely needs to be concurrent to the addition of crafting.

(Also, on topic, +1 for cosmetic add-ons)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com