Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Yule recipes

When snow is added to lirs since I doubt there’s going to a Yule event, I’d like vr to bring back the Yule recipes and ingredients! They were amazing many missed out on them /made new chefs , and people ran out of ingredients so need to top up

Re: Yule recipes

+1000000
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

When snow is added to lirs since I doubt there’s going to a Yule event, I’d like vr to bring back the Yule recipes and ingredients! They were amazing many missed out on them /made new chefs , and people ran out of ingredients so need to top up
Would be foolish of VR not to. I refuse to pay 120k for a recipe that's been discontinued and 80k for 100 holiday spices.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Would be foolish of VR not to. I refuse to pay 120k for a recipe that's been discontinued and 80k for 100 holiday spices.
We were put under the impression that these would be temporary. The spices should return, not the recipes. Instead, we should get a new line of recipes for this year.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

We were put under the impression that these would be temporary. The spices should return, not the recipes. Instead, we should get a new line of recipes for this year.
Well then guess I should buy the Lord maclir recipe xD. Rest I could care less about tbh.

I wasn’t I am sure I read Muldar saying they will bring hem back next year , I only mention this since now vr are in charge not otm

Hopefully a little more creativity and effort goes into seasonal things instead of just reinserting the old stuff again. New recipes, new ingredients.
They are busy fixing the lag otherwise I would have suggested the same , this is better than nothing and I’m sure many people want more ingredients they must have ran out many months ago

I wasn’t I am sure I read Muldar saying they will bring hem back next year , I only mention this since now vr are in charge not otm
I would be fairly upset if I'm having to rely on greedy tenured players just for a recipe and spices. But I'm expecting some dumb crap like this to happen.

I would be fairly upset if I'm having to rely on greedy tenured players just for a recipe and spices. But I'm expecting some dumb crap like this to happen.
Well, that's kinda the point of limited time items....

I think it would be neat to have some more event specific recipes. Nothing OP, of course.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!