Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cool add ons

The token pets are fine imo. But the phoenixes/hatchlings are imo far superior to any other dps pet.

Right now, the best pets are already not accessible anymore trough free to play methods, but require in some extent the purchase of platinum( not arguing about merching to buy the items from the plat buyers).
I agree. I don't like that dragons and phoenixes are only receivable from chests. I would much rather have them be available directly in game (perhaps as insanely rare drops, maybe from those dragons wandering the lands dropping the items for seasonal events). However, because the eggs are tradeable, it's still technically obtainable without buying plat...but barely. Yes prices are insane, but still workable if you have the gold.

I know that VR needs to make money somehow, and so far it hasn't been unbearable because pretty much everything is tradeable, so I can't really complain too much.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

What’s next? Demon mounts which require 4 spirit mounts.
Excellent suggestion! I’ll add it to our “things to do” list!
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

I think we need an update on what exactly that list consists of. Patience wears thin and things keep getting worse

Curse you!!!!

On a more serious note, I would really love to see a more competetive/engaging element to obtaining pets and mounts. What’s your thought on the current pet/mount system?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

My thoughts on new items.
Statless+tradeable=happy
Statless+nontradeable=annoying
Stats+tradeable=fair
Stats+nontradeable=unfair
OP+tradeable=very annoying
OP+nontradeable=no

Basically, new items should be tradeable so there is both a method to obtain them for free players(like me), and so more sales occur(plats looking to make gold).
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

My thoughts on new items.
Statless+tradeable=happy
Statless+nontradeable=annoying
Stats+tradeable=fair
Stats+nontradeable=unfair
OP+tradeable=very annoying
OP+nontradeable=no

Basically, new items should be tradeable so there is both a method to obtain them for free players(like me), and so more sales occur(plats looking to make gold).

But the point of all this is to have items that make u uniqe, items not everyone can aquier, other than thw boring chests, with something interested that goes along with them, doesnt have to be op but maybe for example the fire picture maybe wearing that increases fire resistance by 500 or give you a fire bolt like skill with long recast, or a cloak of fire effect etc

As well as uniqe pets like the little dog above, with maybe a story behind it that can be posted on youtubw with their cool uniqe name

As for the big mamals and spectral, those can be mounts or pets ( obviously made much smaller lol) ( the griffon can be a mount for example)

As for the huge titans, those can be an elixer type thing that you can drink, that turns you into a creature like those with maybe 100% growth, much higher speed strength different weapon, different skills making you op, for a limited amount of time, there can be different types, range , close melee, tank, druid etc
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

What would be nice to see is fashion drops from bosses that add stats and abilities etc to them. Items obtainable by everyone still, because they’d be rare extra drops from bosses. Have them be an extra drop and not a drop in place if something else.

Example: gelebron drops is normal 4 items and a pure, that kill you luck out and he dropped a fashion chest that adds 150 vit, 500 defense, 250 to each elemental resist. Allow any world boss to drop a variety of rare fashion drops. Allow the fashion drops to be not class specific.

There could be all sorts of possibilities of fashion and additions to what they could do... Burning Cloak: adds a permanent cloak of fire with 250 unresisted damage per hit, 300 defense, 50 vit/focus etc etc.

Cloak of Shadows that adds camouflage, dex and cunning

You get the idea...

What would be nice to see is fashion drops from bosses that add stats and abilities etc to them. Items obtainable by everyone still, because they’d be rare extra drops from bosses. Have them be an extra drop and not a drop in place if something else.

Example: gelebron drops is normal 4 items and a pure, that kill you luck out and he dropped a fashion chest that adds 150 vit, 500 defense, 250 to each elemental resist. Allow any world boss to drop a variety of rare fashion drops. Allow the fashion drops to be not class specific.

There could be all sorts of possibilities of fashion and additions to what they could do... Burning Cloak: adds a permanent cloak of fire with 250 unresisted damage per hit, 300 defense, 50 vit/focus etc etc.

Cloak of Shadows that adds camouflage, dex and cunning

You get the idea...
I’d prefer that fashion stays as fashion, without adding any stats or skills at all. Some alternative armors or jewelry that does that would be really interesting though!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The token pets are fine imo. But the phoenixes/hatchlings are imo far superior to any other dps pet.

Right now, the best pets are already not accessible anymore trough free to play methods, but require in some extent the purchase of platinum( not arguing about merching to buy the items from the plat buyers).
I agree. I don't like that dragons and phoenixes are only receivable from chests. I would much rather have them be available directly in game (perhaps as insanely rare drops, maybe from those dragons wandering the lands dropping the items for seasonal events). However, because the eggs are tradeable, it's still technically obtainable without buying plat...but barely. Yes prices are insane, but still workable if you have the gold.

I know that VR needs to make money somehow, and so far it hasn't been unbearable because pretty much everything is tradeable, so I can't really complain too much.
I like where this is going, during events grinding for rare mounts was a task but feel yeas later definitely worth it, if this was the same case with rare pets per event (assuming that every season will be celebrated) then it could be something to look into
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu