Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Faction switch question

So, i switch my faction. As a dg ranger i need hp and resistances, so, i decided the t4 reaver ring was the way to go. One problem, i was t4 in lichs. So, i grinded my ass off and am now t2 in reaver, but, i dont have the quest to hand in shards. I can turn in crystals no problem, but no shard quest. So, is the quest not available to those who switch factions? Is it not available until t3? Am i bugged?
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Re: Faction switch question

I think that’s right I did the exact same thing I was actually-4 in both at one point, omg hard work so grats to you and keep up until you get the daily quest and the rest of the quest.

I thought shards were before t3 I could be wrong the daily is t3 and above.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I have the daily quest at t2...... Can anyone from vr confirm or deny that the quest is not available after switching factions? Also, could you include your thoughts on why it should be this way if you can no longer get the quest?
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Have you redone the questline?
Yes I believe so. All quests offered by the three reavers in the reaver shop area and the onethat starts the daily are complete. As far as i can tell all quests up to the weekly quest are complete, are there any others?
Last edited by Airrius on Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

T3 now and no shard quest. Im thinking you seriously cant get the quest if you changed factions. This absolutely sucks. I already have both quivers, i only get 50 points per 4 star mob and the daily will take me months to get t4.
Who thought this was a good or fair idea VR? I have 500 shards that could get me close to half if not farther. I grinded on hero lix to get to t3, to get my faction reversed, i can no longer grind since only 4 stars even offer faction points now. The crystals are too rare to warrant grinding as well. Was all my work to change factions in vain? A complete waste of time?
If i could turn in shards i would at least still grind for them, i would spend gold and plat on lix and pots and mount whistles, which means money for your company. It means more resources towards fixing the the issues that currently plague the game and if are not fixed soon could seriously destroy the game.
So, VR, please say if the quest is not available if you swith factions. If it is not available to those who switch please take into consideration some of what i have said. Please change this so that the quest is available. As someone who has faithfully supported you since 2011, when all there was was lirs reach crookback, the castle and dustwither, please help me and the others who choose to switch factions, make the shard quest available to us.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Achieving t4 shops from both factions should offer some sort of a reward, like an added bonus when all lux gear is equipped. Not an easy task getting there.
I disagree. Changing factions isn't something that's intended for players to do. It's an available option for people who change their minds. If there were any sort of reward for that, it would encourage people to do it...which would then lead to many complaints about the difficulty.

If you want to change factions, by all means. That's your call to do it. But there's no reason for VR to give any sort of reward for it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Achieving t4 shops from both factions should offer some sort of a reward, like an added bonus when all lux gear is equipped. Not an easy task getting there.
I disagree. Changing factions isn't something that's intended for players to do. It's an available option for people who change their minds. If there were any sort of reward for that, it would encourage people to do it...which would then lead to many complaints about the difficulty.

If you want to change factions, by all means. That's your call to do it. But there's no reason for VR to give any sort of reward for it.
True, but, why take away the shards quest? If you grind your way from t4 of one factiont to t2 or even t3 of the other why take away the only quest that can really get you t4 in a reasonable amount of time? Ive been playing this game from the beginning so i get that otm was never about letting its customers do anything in a reasonsble amount of time, but, whats the point of this? The company gets money from ppl grinding for shards and spending more time playing in general. The quest also cuts down the grind so the ppl who complain about the neverending grind are happier too. Really dumb to take away the quest imo, just killed me wanting to get to t4.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Well in the beginning you were beating the living s*** out of the faction that you now wanna join so I can understand why they wouldn't offer you much trust :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu