Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Strength in h2h builds

Does it work?

I was told it does just the same as if u had a mh equip. I just tried it with a golden blade, first only the str from the weapon and then I added 300 but saw no real difference. Maybe I hit the lower numbers a little less frequent but I wasn't hitting the higher numbers any more frequent, so I was still getin the same fluncuations.

Re: Strength in h2h builds

Does it work?

I was told it does just the same as if u had a mh equip. I just tried it with a golden blade, first only the str from the weapon and then I added 300 but saw no real difference. Maybe I hit the lower numbers a little less frequent but I wasn't hitting the higher numbers any more frequent, so I was still getin the same fluncuations.
Strength(like ability) increases damage gained by physical damage types. Your fists deal 1 crush damage. So theres not much to gain there, however, if you have physical damage on other slots(helm, ammy, bracelet, offhand), or food, the strength will be of use.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Does it work?

Strength(like ability) increases damage gained by physical damage types. Your fists deal 1 crush damage. So theres not much to gain there, however, if you have physical damage on other slots(helm, ammy, bracelet, offhand), or food, the strength will be of use.
So your saying if I had a brace with pierce damage on then the strength would work with that?

Hmm it might be easier to load up on elemental damage items then?

If you use a knuckle which is still h2h then the strength will multiply that but if you intend to go without a mainhand then elemental damage followed by attack
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

If you use a knuckle which is still h2h then the strength will multiply that but if you intend to go without a mainhand then elemental damage followed by attack
If druids could use knuckles that'd be sweet, I'd use them over anything. Don't really like the slowness of Druid weapons so I'll be using jus the offhand with any elemental damage I can get then.

So your saying if I had a brace with pierce damage on then the strength would work with that?

Hmm it might be easier to load up on elemental damage items then?
Anything that gives pierce slash or crush damage, so yes. This will effect your food too, like bara briths.

Usually, it is best to stack elemental gear and opt for vit(or some focus on a caster). Usually h2h builds are for automages or autodruids.

I know you are making a druid, but my automage guide still may be of use since theres no autodruid one: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=72514

But if you have any questions about autodruid let me know and I can help.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

If only h2h was a better option. I’d love a mage skill to surround my fist with flames for h2h dmg :twisted: (maybe an improvement to cloak?)
But I may be looking for the wrong game if I want to punch my enemies to death with fists of Fire :lol:

I love how my autocorrect auto capitalized fire :lol: ;)
I promise CIA, I’m not an arsonist...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at