Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Servers with lag so bad in CG

Apparently some servers are experiencing lag in corrupted gardens tremendously more than other servers. It wasn't long ago that the developers actually had to come and log into fingal because it was having notoriously more lag in arcane sanctum than other servers. When the developers actually logged into the server to test it, it helped to speed up the fixing issue.

While other servers seem to have quite a bit less lag as they are able to kill blood thorn, I know fingal still has such bad lag and freezing issues that the majority of players that are of level to down BT, freeze up constantly. I know I if I move at all in CG, I freeze for 30-45 seconds at a time. This is common with the majority of others on fingal. I'd like to see what other servers are having this issue to such an extent it is breaking and ruining game play. I think for the servers that could chime in, the developers might be able to visit and check out what's going on.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Servers with lag so bad in CG

Apparently some servers are experiencing lag in corrupted gardens tremendously more than other servers. It wasn't long ago that the developers actually had to come and log into fingal because it was having notoriously more lag in arcane sanctum than other servers. When the developers actually logged into the server to test it, it helped to speed up the fixing issue.

While other servers seem to have quite a bit less lag as they are able to kill blood thorn, I know fingal still has such bad lag and freezing issues that the majority of players that are of level to down BT, freeze up constantly. I know I if I move at all in CG, I freeze for 30-45 seconds at a time. This is common with the majority of others on fingal. I'd like to see what other servers are having this issue to such an extent it is breaking and ruining game play. I think for the servers that could chime in, the developers might be able to visit and check out what's going on.
Agreed. In Morrigan we have lag but it doesn’t freeze up a log of player to where we can kill Bt. It makes to difficult, but not impossible. I run Vines for bt so I’m constantly running around. I usually get a 2-4 second freeze though. If root spawns with pools up I freeze for 5-10 seconds.

This may also do with the device you have. Obviously most of the new devices(especially Apple ones) the lag is minimum and not really a big deal. I use an iPhone 8 atm and have these problems though. I know a clanny just got the XS Max 512g and has no lag at all. Idk what you’re using specifically Zyz.

All that said, I think if it’s insanely worse for your server then it needs to definitely be checked out. Lag needs to be fixed period though. We know Vr is working on it and it’s difficult. It’ll just take a while it seems.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I am sorry for my french (had no grammatic english). Problems not only android devices, cs if log on ios u almost have no freez max 1-2 sec..(ipad pro).Have no lags only at castle(any android devices (xiaomi/meizu/oukitel/pc etc). When u comming like 170/180 room and mordi pit u get unreal freez like 30 sec -2m+. Same situation when u comming to hrun/necro. Also when u start. Lich. Proto/bt/gele(miss xtal and barier very fun) till dnt start all fine , but when start u will get unreal freezes etc. More friends get give up and just lost mood and motivation to log in the game(delete line/discord/ acc). Servers which have not enought ppls online , cant play dual/triple anymore, so it make unreal kill any end game like gele etc. So they just stop play . Pls do something guys !!!
zarazik warrior 227(lir)
HeBuHoBHbIx HeT ranger 221 (lir)
BloOdy KniveS rogue 215 (lir)
BloOdy arrowS ranger 223 (fingal)

I haven’t found any unusual lag in the CG area, various other areas but not CG. It could be there but we have become accustomed to it as it’s all we have ever known.

Generally it is other areas which I have a baseline for and can tell they are bad.

Thank you for letting us know you are still looking into it. With out updates for sometime it gets pretty depressing.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I had to test this out myself since I hadn't been as active there lately but I agree it's quite laggy and I found it hard to hotswap, for me personally it was arcane and gardens that lagged for me the most
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I had to test this out myself since I hadn't been as active there lately but I agree it's quite laggy and I found it hard to hotswap, for me personally it was arcane and gardens that lagged for me the most
Arcane and gardens are unbearable, especially factions and bt, with bt being ridiculously messed up. tried to get video of proteus earlier but before i got in the door my phone locked up and the video icon disappeared while the game crashed.