Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Do we have anymore information about the brace from alchemical? I saw that in the post it said a 196 mob but was also quoted for a 195 mob
I think any wizard in that loop around the 195 room has a chance to spawn it.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Do we have anymore information about the brace from alchemical? I saw that in the post it said a 196 mob but was also quoted for a 195 mob
Ah interesting I would have guessed the other mobs, Thankyou
Dequon
227 Dps Warrior
220 Rogue
220 Mage
220 Tank
220 Ranger
210 Druid
190 Locker Rogue
Lugh

I don’t think I reads this, but they should message me if so

Jake wrote:
Dequon wrote:

The only 196/5 mob I found in alchemical is the floor boss itself. Are you implying that the surrounding wizards have a chance to spawn the 5* mob? I've been farming the fl boss for hours and it seems to spawn every 5-10 mins. Just want to know if I'm wasting my time.

Jake wrote:
Dequon wrote:

The only 196/5 mob I found in alchemical is the floor boss itself. Are you implying that the surrounding wizards have a chance to spawn the 5* mob? I've been farming the fl boss for hours and it seems to spawn every 5-10 mins. Just want to know if I'm wasting my time.
Yes. It is a new rare mob, that has a random chance of spawning from normal mobs. It’s not the floor boss.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.